Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

This is my favorite pieces of equipment. In the mail as we speak is a brand new Inno 1100 shaft  in a 420 flex with an Inno McCarty blade.

dsc002819ka.th.jpg

Quick Update here is my new Inno, its grip is very nice and the McCarty curve is a tad bigger than the Easton Iginla.

dsc002830np.th.jpg

hehe.. saw this on a goalie board.. thought I'd start one to show off me  :D

hockey-mc.jpg

nice grafs! these are mine... i think you asked for a picture of them back around christmas time :unsure:

picture0087fa.th.jpg

Edited by Sniper407

Nice looking skates..I want to see a pair of those in great white and my day would be made.

agree. but minus the t'blades and add LS. i dont really like the look of t'blades but i want to try them.

i was at a Qmjhl game last week and a guy had what looked like G35's but the back was white. they looked sweet

420 flex? That shaft has gotta be whippy as crap...

You bought the non-tapered one seen here right?

Hull soft grip?

Its not as whippy as I thought it would be and it felt very similar to a TPS Whip. I havent cut it yet so only time will tell and I will have to give it a thorough review on it later. And yes it is the Inno standard from that site.

Still a beginner here... Only been playing for 4 months :P (1 practise a week, one game per 2... :()

IMG_0622.jpg

(Edit: I'm wearing the wrong jersey, as they ran out of Jerseys in the size I needed. The guy taking the face off is wearing the jersey I should be... the one with the logo in my avatar :D)

Edited by JCYC5

Nice skates JCYC, I am currently wearing the same. Keep at it, it gets more fun as you get better.

Whats goin on in that post vdubbin posted? Two guys look like they're about to get in a fight while the other guy is trying to skate around them...

Edited by then00b

Nice looking skates..I want to see a pair of those in great white and my day would be made.

i wanted the G5 great white in the worse way but i needed skates badly... my vapor XXs were falling apart and the wait on custom grafs was way too long... :(

Those are wicked sweet, but I would really want the great white to go along the sides like mine do. Almost none of the guys in the dub wear neck guards, I wonder why they do in the Q?

Still a beginner here... Only been playing for 4 months :P (1 practise a week, one game per 2... :()

IMG_0622.jpg

(Edit: I'm wearing the wrong jersey, as they ran out of Jerseys in the size I needed. The guy taking the face off is wearing the jersey I should be... the one with the logo in my avatar :D)

Z-Carbon, good choice :D

quebec is just different, there was an era in the late 80s early 90s where you had to wear a full fish bowl to play in the Q, i mean i would wear a neckie if i was asked to play in the Q, i dont think those boys mind it considering theyre having the times of their lifes

IMG_0622.jpg

Z-Carbon, good choice :D

I have the 100 Flex and it's TOO stiff to me... much too stiff, I think.

Besides, these things run at almost $400HKD.. (US$50?) a pop... I think I'm going to get my brother in Toronto to either send or bring a shaft back... Two of the Z-Carbs and I'm looking at the price of a Z-Bubble! :o

Might wanna go with a Modano curve next time too, the lie of your stick is just a little high.

That is a Modano curve :o

I cut my stick about 1 inch shorter since then... would that affect the Lie?