Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My GearMy sticks,skates, and gloves....all retail except for my pro stock easton gloves.

Ewwwwwwwwwww ST Grip green :( How are you like'n that stick? I was thinking of either getting that or the SL. NIce Inno by the way

lol all my teammates and coaches actually like the colour :D . I can't really compare the ST to another synergy because I've never used one before. Definately like it more than my Synthesis though,but it'll be my backup after the Inno.

The 8090s are awesome, I like the toe cap, the graf toe cap was just to narrow for me on the W. I find that on the 8090s if I don't lace them up the exact way I like it they start to hurt on the side, but after I re-lace them they feel like slippers.

They fit differently than the other supreme skates, and differently from vapour skates. The fit is based on the Mega-90 (I think my dad has an old pair in the garage).

I play at Dragon Center in Sham Shui Po. THe rink is REALLY small... probably 10 meters across... Well, the fastest Skater in Hong Kong could do 2 laps in 15 seconds :P

My trip to Toronto's Community center rinks simply amazed me... You guys have it lucky, a FULL SIZED rink in every corner it seems!

BTW, whats wrong with doing a cross-over after a face-off? That guy used to be a ref in Canada... don't know where, I'll ask :P

If the rink is so small do you still play 5 on 5?

Nope, we play 4 on 4.

HOckey in HK?? DAMN I should have read MSH when I lived in HK for a year! I was like hockey starved, I used to pass by Kowloon Tong mall after church to see those kids play hockey, and I wanted to play sooo bad, I must check your league out if I ever live in HK again.

HOckey in HK?? DAMN I should have read MSH when I lived in HK for a year! I was like hockey starved, I used to pass by Kowloon Tong mall after church to see those kids play hockey, and I wanted to play sooo bad, I must check your league out if I ever live in HK again.

Ahhh, yes... the kids league over at Kowloon Tong...

They get a rink that's bigger than our adult league one! :o

hmmm what kind of Reponse is that? is that an XN10 or something different?

I believe its a Larionov Response. Still a sweet stick none the less. I saw some kid at my roller rink using that same shaft and im a little curious as to how he obtained one.