Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Sherwood21 your gunna be playing for a hell of a team next year. SAC always does well. Last year they won the St. Mikes invatational, my HS team played them and we could barley keep up (mind you for a public school we did better than most). All I know is that your gunna be in for some sweet hockey. Have fun.

Thanks Dan..they definetely had a solid team this year, the program has been getting better by leaps and bounds every year since 2000 when they started rebuilding. They played against Shattuck St Mary's, which has #1 CHL Bantam pick, Jon Toews, Angelo Esposito, and a few guys ranked for the draft. LOL, I hope we play them that would be sweet if some of those guys were still there.

Regina-SAC is a Toronto/Surrounding Area school, SAC and UCC are like rival schools..that sounds corny but its true.

GTHL Midget AAA would be a good comparison, but since Prep hockey is from 1988-1991, the ages are going to be different. The Grade 12's from what I understand are Jr. A level players, 4 or 5 of them are OHL calibre. One guy in Grade 10 is going to Team Canada's U17 camp, one grad this year is going DI, you get the drift.

haha, i figured you guys would dig those. Yeah BTM got those made by Easton.

stickler012, I'm actually selling those muskokas in the Sell section, pm me.

I'll pm those who asked about the easton gloves.

Edited by Edge