Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Finally got some decent pictures of my stuff still not great quality pics though. The needed equipment pics, as well as a couple of my car, haha.

enjoy

Holy smokes, those x81's look friggin awesome! btw the car is pretty nice too B)

Finally got some decent pictures of my stuff still not great quality pics though. The needed equipment pics, as well as a couple of my car, haha.

enjoy

what do you like better, xx or xxx skates and why?

I got 'em online....a place in Michigan. What is now www.Summitonline.com (Can't remember what it was when I bought them).

Reg $129 for $29.99US (less than 50 CDA/Shipped). I love them.

enjoy

what do you like better, xx or xxx skates and why?

definitely XXX's. The XX's were amazing when they first came out, but as everyone knows they fell apart after about 2 minutes of use. The only thing that i like more about my XX's right now is that they're soo broken in they just feel like shoes. The XXX's have help up way better than the XX"s and even better than i actually expected, so the reason the XXX's are better, is everything.

enjoy

Holy smokes, those x81's look friggin awesome! btw the car is pretty nice too B)

The X81's were easily my favorite piece of equipment for the 4 years i used them, when i first saw them i knew i had to get them because they matched my teams' colors perfectly, and did so for the next 3 years but when this year came around, i knew i needed new ones, not just because the colors didn't match anymore, but the eagle's were starting to rip all over

i've got a set of those warp 0's but in canadian colors... i don't use them anymore... if someone wants em lemme know :D

gee2626: what size wheels are on those hi-ho's? did you modify the boot at all?

I have all 80's on my boot.... I put a hum'er chassis on it.

did you have to modify the bottom of the boot at all? like put a channel or groove in it like the tours have?

Yes I did have to... it was fairly easy... you just need a dremel tool