Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I finally got a camera to take some pics of my gear

Skates:

Nike Flexlite 12's

Bauer Vapor XX's

Mission Amp Fly's

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/6452/p82600207cr.jpg

Gloves:

Bauer Vapor VX's

Eagle X46

Helmets & Sheilds:

Bauer 5000

Mission Carbster

Jofa Cage

Itech Concept II

Itech Prowave( its infront of the Vapors on the right)

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4720/p82600197fl.jpg

Sticks:

Montreal Nitro 8500

2 TPS XN10's

Synergy Grip

2 Synergy's

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4644/p82600218di.jpg

Let me know what you guys think

Edited by vdubbin

i got those at pure hockey, they got a ton of them in and they were pretty cheap so i picked up a pair.

Which Pure Hockey,and did they have 13" .How much,pm me if you dont want to post it.

i got them for $90 there i believe. and yes they did hae 13's and i think that they were a little cheaper if i am correct. i got them at the one in marlboro, but i also so them at the one in braintree, so i assume they all have them. they have a few different colors besides the neon blue i got.

those gloves are awesome! they would kindof match my team colors but i wouldnt care. theyre so awesome i would where them even if they completely didnt match.

i got them for $90 there i believe. and yes they did hae 13's and i think that they were a little cheaper if i am correct. i got them at the one in marlboro, but i also so them at the one in braintree, so i assume they all have them. they have a few different colors besides the neon blue i got.

Do you remember what some of the other colour schemes were?

if i remeber right they had a dark green, dark blue(like a navy), black, red and maybe all white(not too sure on that). thats all i really rember for colors. and just an added note, the gloves have great feel to them. i like them better than my eagles and my old eastons.

if i remeber right they had a dark green, dark blue(like a navy), black, red and maybe all white(not too sure on that). thats all i really rember for colors. and just an added note, the gloves have great feel to them. i like them better than my eagles and my old eastons.

Yep, IMHO the XV's are about the best "mid range" glove you can get. I ended up buying these M-1 Pro's instead of some new XV's last year and now I wish I didn't.

When you say dark green, navy, red, etc. do you mean that is the main colour of the glove, or are they white with the stripes being that colour (like yours)?

Finally got my gear together. sorry about the brightness of the pic. Just to clarify that is a rbk helmet, my grafs are 705s with tuuk custom+s and i have an all silver sl and a reg pro stock 2 piece synergy.

hockeyequip6tt.th.jpg

Here's some of the stuff.

closeupwinnigs3xl.th.jpg

Ohhh wow.. im absolutly loving the set-up man!

You either must be very very good to get that stuff for free or your wallet has taken a beating !! lol :lol: