Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Liking the XXX gloves. Just got a pair myself.

Definitely love the fit on them, don't like the fact that I've had em for 2.5 months on the ice about once a week and the palms are starting to show wear.

Liking the XXX gloves.  Just got a pair myself.

Definitely love the fit on them, don't like the fact that I've had em for 2.5 months on the ice about once a week and the palms are starting to show wear.

They will show wear but they shouldn't get any holes in them for a while.

Liking the XXX gloves.  Just got a pair myself.

They will show wear but they shouldn't get any holes in them for a while.

K good because I was worried about that.

Reaper,

The 7500's have been great...they are super stiff, seem to be very durable...I dont think you can get a better skate in that price range this year...One of the best skates Ive ever owned.

Here's the good stuff. Bauer 8000 w/mirrored HS22, Vapor XXX gloves, flexlite 12's, and my synthesis.

gear9wx.th.jpg

Little bit of boredom plus a new digi cam for christmas means a sweet photoshoot :P

Nice room hahahaha, mirrored visor shows pretty much all of it haha

whbd - the sticks are looking reeeeally nice, im jealous <_<

Indeed.

They're not that long though, the picture makes them look like Gionta tongues, but only about 3-4" of the tongue sticks out when I fold it out.

I don't know why, but the white tongue is much softer than the regular black... could the black tongues be dyed or something of that nature? Who knows...

The tongues don't look stiff at all....and I'f im not mistaken you chop the top eyelet on your customs so they must feel like grafs lol.

Bingo. ;)