Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The tongues don't look stiff at all....and I'f im not mistaken you chop the top eyelet on your customs so they must feel like grafs lol.

Bingo. ;)

So you kept 10 eyelets and just reduced the height of the boot?

That, and the top eyelet is lowered. Not so much taking an eyelet out as lowering the top one. Taking the top eyelet out would have the same effect...

Man everyones equipment is in such nice shape, my gear has all kinds of stick and puck marks on it.

most of the stuff is posted when people first get it.So thats one reason why some of it looks new.

everything9lq.jpg

mitts3mh.jpg

sticksskates6yz.jpg

Some of my stuff in the 'hockey corner' (I know the pics are crappy but all I have is a camera phone)

Sticks: Typhoon Int.; 3 Synergy Int.; Vapor XXX Lite; Pro Stock Synergy Grip (J. Adams); Pro Stock 6K (B. Eaves).

Skates: Vapor XIX and XV's.

Lids: Navy Bauer 5000 with Jofa Chrome cage; Black 5000 w/o a cage.

Gloves: Black Vapor XV's; Navy M1 Pro's; Navy Itech 4400's.

And my Varsity Jerseys, I'm one of a like three 9th graders on Varsity in 8 years (Not trying to brag though) :P.

do u hate the typhonng as much as i do?

lol

grip inti is awesome though

they make awesome roller sticks. and i found a weird way to grip them.

i had this spray that was kinda like a polarfibre grib, but more snad like. so after i sprayed it, i wanted to black it out. so i just colored over the grip with black magic marker and when it dryed the grip was amazing, not tacky, not rough, but it worked.

I HATED the Typhoon. I used it for a month or so while I waited for the funds to get a new Synergy. It's really awful IMO; it's used for road hockey now.

The typhoon isn't meant to be a high-performance stick. Of course going from that to a Synergy the Typhoon won't feel to nice.

I HATED the Typhoon. I used it for a month or so while I waited for the funds to get a new Synergy. It's really awful IMO; it's used for road hockey now.

yea i know

but it was sooo bad lol

used a easton ultralite yzey curve

hella unbalanced and heavy

Just recently got 3 Khavanov Replacement Blades off ebay...

Pic only shows 2 as i have one in a shaft...

khavanov0015vp.th.jpg

khavanov0025yy.th.jpg

khavanov0032pa.th.jpg

That name stamp is huge. :blink: