Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Rest of my gear is nothin' special:

p10103931yr.th.jpg

p10103946ro.th.jpg

What blade is that on the 1100 between the CCM and the shaft with the PM6 Kovalchuk blade? What curve?

p10103931yr.th.jpg

p10103946ro.th.jpg

Erm....... lol! Thats insane! I have 2 Z bubbles and a Stealth and people on my team think thats too much!!!!

Whats your fave of the bunch?

It depends on which is putting the puck in the net for me. These day, the TPS stuff is working best.

p10103931yr.th.jpg

p10103946ro.th.jpg

Wow, looks like a bunch of drury's. Is that what the Nilson curve is? Noticed a ton of those, and kovy's. Nice stuff.

The Nilson is kind of like a Drury, but much more open and a bigger curve.

Saw a Nilson XN10 a while back, SW flex, grip.  Sweet stick if not for the 9-iron it had for a blade.

Yeah, mine have the nine iron as well. It's actually amazing for snap shots - the puck flies off the blade - and stickhandling. Slapshots can be a crap shoot because the blade is so open. A few weeks back we were losing by a goal with a few seconds to go and I took a slapshot in desperation from our own blue line - it went over the net...

Edited by flashgordon

p10103931yr.th.jpg

p10103946ro.th.jpg

Erm....... lol! Thats insane! I have 2 Z bubbles and a Stealth and people on my team think thats too much!!!!

Whats your fave of the bunch?

Yeah, alot of people say people have alot of sticks, when they have like 3 :huh:

BTW, Is that Adrenaline Nilson, the same curve as the Synergy Nilson? or close to the same curve as that Response+ beside it? That Response+ looks like a sweet stick/curve

They were $30 each. and yes I pay for my own sticks .My dad buys my skates though and I pay for mostly everything else.I do get alot of stuff though,so you could say im spoiled ,but as soon as I get a job,I have to pay for everything my self.

I just remember him saying something about his dad buying him like 6 XN10's. and then also having 3 top of the line pairs of skates.

He did buy me 6 XN10s for $400 and that was my only birthday present. I got Synergys a year and a half ago(I had to Pay $250 towards them),then I got Vapor 10s of here for $90(Didnt fit),and I just got RBK 9K Pumps for Xmas(The only present from my dad).

Alrite, I got nothing against yah, nothing wrong with having nice stuff. I suppose you could allways put the Rbk on one foot and the easton on the other.

the only gear I buy is it when i don't need it like extra gloves or extra sticks.....but hell im 13 not exactly ''rich'' jobs I can get legally.........I have job but I can only work for other people....can only due lawn and snw jobs which i get 20$ a house for.........when the yard/house needs it