Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

like i said my LHS has like 100 of them both left and right handed...

why would they only be for pro-stock? is there something special about them?

what is the difference from a 6k and a 7k anyways?

They didn't originally release a 6K Ops (not sure if they ever did). It was used before the RBK line was available to the public. Upon public release, the 6K was the tapered shaft, and the OPS were 4K, 5K, 7K.

Did you custom your gloves Mich? I really like'em, but think the Baby Blue accent may have looked better than Yellow (assuming your team isn't yellow).

that team I am playing for is just as a sub.. I customed them to match this jersey(that i will buy sometime..heehee):

hockeyjernavy.jpg

;)

Edited by MissConduct

I just remember him saying something about his dad buying him like 6 XN10's. and then also having 3 top of the line pairs of skates.

He did buy me 6 XN10s for $400 and that was my only birthday present. I got Synergys a year and a half ago(I had to Pay $250 towards them),then I got Vapor 10s of here for $90(Didnt fit),and I just got RBK 9K Pumps for Xmas(The only present from my dad).

wish my parents would buy me all my gear, i hav to buy pants gloves sticks skates helmet, elbows and shins r covered

I just remember him saying something about his dad buying him like 6 XN10's. and then also having 3 top of the line pairs of skates.

He did buy me 6 XN10s for $400 and that was my only birthday present. I got Synergys a year and a half ago(I had to Pay $250 towards them),then I got Vapor 10s of here for $90(Didnt fit),and I just got RBK 9K Pumps for Xmas(The only present from my dad).

wish my parents would buy me all my gear, i hav to buy pants gloves sticks skates helmet, elbows and shins r covered

My parents dont buy me all my gear,as of right now my mom or dad are not going to pay for another piece of hockey equipment for me.

My parents buy pretty much all of my gear, I paid half for my XXX Lite before taxes and have put money towards my sticks in the same fashion since I helped buy my original grey Synergy.

For a point of reference I turned sixteen on a Friday and started my first job the Monday three days later, worked all summer and bought an SL Grip when the season started.

i have never heard of a flexlite stick was it any good?

1000th post in this thread  :D

Looks to me like your a little short <_<

Oops ok in this thread.

Edited by Adam91