Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i have never heard of a flexlite stick was it any good?

1000th post in this thread :D

since i'm a woodstick freak your going to get a yes from me.

I believe its identical to the Quest 1 wood with more reinforcement on the blade.

9001 is like a ultra carbon but different color... chadd do u know the difference btw the black ones and the green ones? ppl always choose green over black...

i have never heard of a carbon 9001 was it some kind of special edit. or someting looks new though

they sell them at walmart for like 25.00$

I've got an orange one. Not high end by any means...but decent (for my ability). I was walking into a rink with it one day and there was this kid (maybe 5-6)..grabs his Dad's leg...

"Dad...Dad...he's got one of THOSE sticks!!!!"

He was in awe...kinda cute.

i have never heard of a carbon 9001 was it some kind of special edit. or someting looks new though

they sell them at walmart for like 25.00$

I've got an orange one. Not high end by any means...but decent (for my ability). I was walking into a rink with it one day and there was this kid (maybe 5-6)..grabs his Dad's leg...

"Dad...Dad...he's got one of THOSE sticks!!!!"

He was in awe...kinda cute.

That's because it said Easton on it.

9001 is like a ultra carbon but different color... chadd do u know the difference btw the black ones and the green ones? ppl always choose green over black...

I think it was because the green ones were made in North America and the black ones made in Mexico. I've seen the black ones retail for as low as $30 CAD

There different the green one has carbon fiber weave on it while the black ones are just left over synergy shafts painted black. (iam not sure correct me it wrong)

I think it was because the green ones were made in North America and the black ones made in Mexico. I've seen the black ones retail for as low as $30 CAD

Mexico is part of NA :blink:

Mexico is part of NA :blink:

It's usually considered central america

Lucked out 2day at the LHS, picked up these Pro Stock L-7s for $100 CAD.

Picture011.jpgPicture010.jpgPicture042.jpg

The pics suck because I used a webcam, they're Staios Edmonton gloves and they feel amazing. Nylon, mesh gussets, thin nash palm.