Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i dont have school today and im bored so i took some pics.

skates, gloves, sticks

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/a_s.../Picture005.jpg

sticks.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/a_s.../Picture006.jpg

what curve are those sticks

the r+ has a fitzgerald pro wood tapered blade, XN10 has Chelios pro synthesis and the synergy is "palma" thats what the sticker on the top said when i bought it.

$95 on eBay.I cant wait to get it.

Is any stick really worth $95.00?

Like BT said, "Ones born every minute..." :lol:

Would you be interested in buying a bridge in NY <_<

Nice HGT's. Is that Dolomite a broken OPS or the tapered shaft? And what the heck is written on the tape of your Synthesis on the far right? Haha

Its a dolomite shaft. Haha I sold my friend an l-2 but it had my synthesis in it and when he took it to the lhs he had the blade at his house and wrote

9 Alex is a 4

sfnoispheoro

lol you have to read the regular letters before the bold ones and on the back it says sniped backhand haha i guess he got bored.

I didnt get to use the dolomite shaft yet but ill let everyone know how it is monday after my game.

wow a gold synergy grip and an original silver synergy in b/t the synergies

I found the Silver Synergy in my garage, ita Hal Gill(Bruins) pro stock and the Gold one is a pro stock shaft that I gave to my friend last year and he just gave it back to me.Best sticks ever made.

Just wondering, for the pictures with like a million sticks in them, maybe mention which one you're currently using and perhaps which is your favorite of them all?

wow a gold synergy grip and an original silver synergy in b/t the synergies

I found the Silver Synergy in my garage, ita Hal Gill(Bruins) pro stock and the Gold one is a pro stock shaft that I gave to my friend last year and he just gave it back to me.Best sticks ever made.

I just put a Marc Savard pro T-flex ala Hejduk in my original silver Synergy, should be a nice combo to hold me over until payday.