Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Wow that white is beautiful.

Only had them 1 week so far. The colour is the main reason why I got them, But the feel is 2nd to none! Got called a whore at training and a few m8s threathned to get puck marks on them. :lol: *Haters* lol! :lol:

I believe i succeeded :huh: lol.

$95 on eBay.I cant wait to get it.

Is any stick really worth $95.00?

Like BT said, "Ones born every minute..." :lol:

Would you be interested in buying a bridge in NY <_<

Yeah, I bet sticks hit 150+ some day. I bet no one buys them either. <_<

its actually red.. the camera on my phone is crap. You can tell from the philippines flag in the background (that also looks pink :S ).

hey, i'm filipino, not many hockey players come from there though, hehe. i was actually there this past january, their rinks are in megamalls, and they have a huge pillar that comes down into center ice.

Thanks yglod11! but iam not looking to buy.

edit: by the way, are they high end and do they comes with a sandpaper like texured blade. Also do they come in standard too? Thanks

Edited by Whippy

hey, i'm filipino, not many hockey players come from there though, hehe. i was actually there this past january, their rinks are in megamalls, and they have a huge pillar that comes down into center ice.

Hahaha, I have skated there! The only one I knew of was in megamall. The entire 2 years I was there, I didn't hear anybody even mention anything about hockey. The only conversations I would have about hockey were with the figure skaters who asked if there was a local club team. There was a roller hockey club in Quezon.. but no hint of icehockey.

Hey Badkitty what is that harrow shaft you got there and if you don't mind how much was that!

Its actually the OPS V.3. I love it. I got it for $80 on team discount from my LHS when they were first released. I think harrow is trying to get rid of them to make room for the new Christian ops' so you can find good deals on them if you look around.

edit: by the way, are they high end and do they comes with a sandpaper like texured blade. Also do they come in standard too? Thanks

The v.3 is top end for Harrow, but with its weight, its hardly a "top of the line" stick compaired to other brands with lighter models. I use it when I play d because its a tank.. I have had it for 4 months already and it doesnt have a single chip on it. It also does have the sandpaper-ish grip too it (which is nice.. because it doesnt peel off). I dont think they offer a non-textured shaft. They have the kind that I have and a rubberized style that is even more grippy. I am not a fan of grip shafts, but this one is a nice compromise. All around, its a nice stick and will make a nice shaft when (if?) it ever breaks.

Edited by badkitty

badkitty and cabreezy! Hit me up with PM's before making it down to the Philippines again! I'll set you up with Ice hockey games both in Southmall and the new Olympic sized rink they're supposed to be setting up in Mall of Asia as well as inline games in a new rink they're also opening!

badkitty and cabreezy! Hit me up with PM's before making it down to the Philippines again! I'll set you up with Ice hockey games both in Southmall and the new Olympic sized rink they're supposed to be setting up in Mall of Asia as well as inline games in a new rink they're also opening!

Sweet :D

Im actually planning on taking a trip back there this summer. I'll be sure to send a pm you way before then :)

Sweet :D

Im actually planning on taking a trip back there this summer. I'll be sure to send a pm you way before then :)

Looking forward to having you over. Any idea where you'll be staying in Manila?

Do yah love our local brew - San Miguel? :)