Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Teh Tour shinnies are good and comfy. The skates are all stock, other than putting on the extra set of Factory wheels for outdoor use on the 5500s. The 10K skates are tearing me up trying to break em in though, I've got blisters on the bottoms of my feet (go figure that one out) and raw spots where the top of the boots rub me.

Slightly late but here's a pic of both side of a Nike shaft demonstrating the diff colours. The shaft isn't mine but I stole it for the purpose of these pics!

Nike.jpg

i would never use a nike apollo stick i picked one up at my lhs was thinking about buying it!!!!i said hell no the stick is so off balanced you couldnt belive

id rather get a stick from the gas station then that stick!! :D

i would never use a nike apollo stick i picked one up at my lhs was thinking about buying it!!!!i said hell no the stick is so off balanced you couldnt belive

id rather get a stick from the gas station then that stick!! :D

Thus the shafts now. The Apollos aren't bad, but they do feel just off the mark, whereas the M-2 is probably my favorite shaft ever because it just has that right feel to me.

These arrived in the mail today...

NylonX70001.jpg

Nylon Eagle X70s. Nylon/Mesh Guessets and Microfibre Suede palm.

Sorry for the size of the pic, didnt reduce it.

nikeflite10_pto.jpg

Not necessarily a real life photo of my Flexlites because they're in my locker at the rink I work in. I'll try to get a real photo once I get my skates back.

And they don't look as nice and neat as they do in this pic :lol:

Edited by Quintin

hey gee2626, what kind of visor is that on your 0004? I heard some people have a hard time putting a visor on the 4000/0004.

It's the HS22 Mirrored visor. I really didn't have any troubles putting it on. It could be because it's a size small??

hey gee2626, what kind of visor is that on your 0004?  I heard some people have a hard  time putting a visor on the 4000/0004.

It's the HS22 Mirrored visor. I really didn't have any troubles putting it on. It could be because it's a size small??

Yeah, I guess some guys had problems putting visors on Large 4000/0004s...which is what I have ;)