Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/bK1...ear/DSC0092.jpg

Couple New Twigs, All Pro Stock. Except RBK 4K Shaft and RBK 6K Shaft/Fopa Synergy II Blade

I still love that painted Response.

How is the RbK 4K? Cuz I heard you were trying to sell it.

It felt too small in my hands since its an intermediate but I tried it out in a spring league game and it was fine,but its really whippy like a 70 flex.I thought it was going to break every time I took a shot.

I just got home like ten minutes ago to see a package on the front steps. I was pretty excited b/c it was my Fuel 110 shins, shoulders and elbows. Man, was I pumped when I opened these up! Coming from Jofa's I've had since squirts (I now play HS, haven't grown much :( ) these are exponentially better. Not only do these things look really cool, but the protection is top-notch and they have all the bells and whistles. I've definitely become a Mission convert; as I now have all 110 Shins, shoulders and elbows, M1 Pro gloves, and M1 Pro pants. Just need an Intake now. Sorry for the crappy picture, its a camera phone; if you want more of anything specific let me know.

05040615456au.jpg

Couple pics of my latest stuff. Just bought an HS22 straight cut tinted and like it but the tint definitely isn't as dark as I was expecting.

helmet6ra.th.jpg

And the Pahlsson TPS XN10 I picked up from whbd18 a while ago. Definitely love this stick, get lots of questions about how it's black.

xn104dd.th.jpg

xn1026cs.th.jpg

Buying a set of Mission Warp Sub-Zero's tomorrow from JR as well :D

without using the mission stuff yet how do you know its better than jofa?

What I meant was that this is so much better than 6 year-old Jofas. They FEEL just as nice as the Jofas, and I figured that the fact that I got them like ten minutes before impiled I'd never used them on the ice.

10003311yf.th.jpg

10003321zz.th.jpg

Well, i've had them since May, the toes fell apart, i was told a few months ago that i couldnt get the skates replaced. So i put a fiberglass resin over the top to try and cover the gaping hole which was dangerous, and my toes were going blue getting frozen, Because the resin was so strong it wouldn't bend, it just cracked and left the hole open again. So in the end i got some new skates, the graf 735 supras...nice!

Edited by Nick23

Haha i had them all of about 10 months before that happened

then i put the resin on which came off after about 3 sessions. I'd like to think i 'm a powerful skater who puts immense pressure on his skates. But At a British junior level....i can't quite see that being the reason!

Nick23

Ehm... sorry for my ignorance, but what gloves are the black ones? (fury something)

Btw that it's the new Easton "fresh-foot" patented tecnology to cool down skates temperature :lol:

Couple pics of my latest stuff. Just bought an HS22 straight cut tinted and like it but the tint definitely isn't as dark as I was expecting.

helmet6ra.th.jpg

And the Pahlsson TPS XN10 I picked up from whbd18 a while ago. Definitely love this stick, get lots of questions about how it's black.

xn104dd.th.jpg

xn1026cs.th.jpg

Buying a set of Mission Warp Sub-Zero's tomorrow from JR as well :D

Ermmm your visor is on upside down......