Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Haven't got to use them, the just showed up today...first skate will be Tuesday. I'll have to make sure to wear my real helmet and not the Jofa cause I suspect that I'll be on my ass a few times from what I have been reading with the LS2P runners. The look and feel pretty nice though, looking forward to Tuesday :D

holly equipment lando_8, thats allot of budget for hockey, why two black helmets?

too lazy to take the visor off and put it back on...it was one of the ones i was trying to sell earlier (still available if anybody wants it ;) )

Hey smoke, you ever wind up getting goal equipment and playing in net?

Or was that a different person?

No it was me. I have two trips home to Ireland this year, so putting the gear and goalie on the back burner for now. Still want to do it but just can't at the minute. Lot of initial expense.

Thats the problem being my age and coming from Ireland, all my friends and cousins are at the marrying age, so all my money and vacation time is spend going home to rainy Donegal

My stuff

dscn00146wj.th.jpg

would those be tinted itech HS22 visors??

Nope those would be two Oakleys. One straight cut on the Bauer. And a modifed straight cut on the Itech. Both tinted.

More pics of my Synergy skates.Well one of them, but both are the same.

This might be the best skates I have ever owned.Its like they were built for my feet.

dsc01020jz.jpg

dsc00996eq.jpg

dsc00983hd.jpg

dsc01003bb.jpg

dsc01013lo.jpg

More pics of my Synergy skates.Well one of them, but both are the same.

This might be the best skates I have ever owned.Its like they were built for my feet.

dsc01020jz.jpg

dsc00996eq.jpg

dsc00983hd.jpg

dsc01003bb.jpg

dsc01013lo.jpg

beautiful skates!!

The Salming stick I bought from Eazy_b97. Getting used to it. Nice wrister...my slapper sucks...but my slapper has always sucked.

Salming.jpg