Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

that itech cage looks sick on the rbk helmet. Hey can you take some more pictures of it from the sides and other angles for me?

Edge. Just to let you know. Even though the Tuuk holders in many peoples opinion are the best holders ever made, they do not work all that well for the Easton line. From what I have talked about with my LHS buddies, the skate has a different flex point than the tuuk was intended for, so the steel bends and breaks prematurely. Now with the "bad" steel that you have, meaning the steel with the holes in them, just be careful and inspect the steel a lot because they will more than likely break faster than the easton holders+steel. But it is a pretty sick look non the less.

Now with the "bad" steel that you have, meaning the steel with the holes in them.

Its called Perforated there big guy. I don't think many people are going to listen to what you got to say.

Now with the "bad" steel that you have, meaning the steel with the holes in them.

Its called Perforated there big guy. I don't think many people are going to listen to what you got to say.

lol man he's ruined his MSH 'career' just from that one90 post.

I'm aware of how the Tuuks will affect the skates, but thanks for the advice. The different NBH skates such as the XXX, Flexlites, and 8090s all had LS2s on them and those skates had different flexpoints on them and used the LS2s.

Since I now got a camera at home I thought I might share my latest pick up. Plastic all over yet light as a feather and nice soft palms, too. Too bad I won´t be able to use them for a while due to surgery.

bild0231dk.th.jpg

bild0223jx.th.jpg

:huh:

must be the pics...i'm looking at them now and they're damn near perfect.

Nah, I don't know anything...:huh:

JR what are you talking about? I didn't say you didn't know anything...the pics may make them look off, but they are fine. They are a wide widthe so that may cause them to look like the holders are mounted too much to one side or something in the pictures.

Holder looks bowed to the right...are they new or old holders?

which skate? They are pretty old...wore them on my F12s for about a season.

Here's my current "in use" gear:

Gear

Lotsa stuff in reserve that doesn't get used much (if at all) but this stuff is used regularly.

Note: The Intake & Pulse are brand spankin' new - so I really can't say I use ALL of this regularly I guess.

Edited by Sniper#39

I like the presentation, Sniper.  The gear is pretty nice too :P

I was bored...*lol*...Thx

I'll second the impressive presentation remark...I was thinking of putting a pic of some of my stuff in here but might wait for a while as I don't think I'll be able to make mine look anywhere near that pretty! :P