Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just got my one90s today :)

IMG_2507.jpg

CNT Stealths rule! and an SL as a backup for my backup for my backup for my backup stealths :)

IMG_2509.jpg

Thought you loved the 1500's?

i do...but i'm what you'd call a "gear whore." hey at least i'm honest.

dam your lucky.. who buys this stuff for you? i noticed in a pic of you that you were only about 17>? where do you get that kinda cash. jeez

how much you get off? i have a job at a hockey shop too adn get 10% off

thats not too good. Depending on the product I usually get it slightly over the cost of it...our shop is pretty laid back.

thats not too good. Depending on the product I usually get it slightly over the cost of it...our shop is pretty laid back.

id say so. we get it 20$ over what we pay for them so its decent. depends what my boss's moods like that day. sometime he will give it to me 10% sometimes 30% you just never know so thats why i dont buy to much stuff of our store unless hes happy(rarely)

CNT Stealths rule! and an SL as a backup for my backup for my backup for my backup stealths :)

IMG_2509.jpg

That's funny. But what kinda sucks is if you have 4 stealths go down then surely your SL will go down too :o

I skated in them last night. Hurt like hell the first hour and felt great after. I'm probably going to mold them once more just for the hell of it. LS2Powers werent hard to get used to at all. Pretty easy to skate in. I'll put a review up in a month or so.

IMG_2509.jpg

I want to get a CNT sStealth as my next stick, and fomr the looks of it they are good sticks.

yeah, could you? thanks.

Here you go, I even photoshoped it red for you.

DSC0051.jpg

almost looks like you made a 3d model of an rbk helmet and gave it that texture

i like it :D

at my runk they need money, so all the hockey players that play there get 10% off at the pro shop.

Just got back from a weeks vacation in Maine, New Hampshire. Picked up some new stuff while i was away.

newgear006.jpg

2 Nike Bauer Vapor XXX Lites, Kovalchuk Curve

Nike Bauer Supreme One90 Gloves

Just got back from a weeks vacation in Maine, New Hampshire. Picked up some new stuff while i was away.

newgear006.jpg

2 Nike Bauer Vapor XXX Lites, Kovalchuk Curve

Nike Bauer Supreme One90 Gloves

how much $ you pay for all that?