Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

all of my stuff is in my teams locker room right now but i have a couple of pictures...

this pic is whbd18's helmet photoshopped by him but it's the same as what i have.

DSC0051.jpg

these are gloves that i got from my team.

090106_1319a.jpg

and these are my skates.

090106_1323a.jpg

this is all i have for now i'll try to get more, better pics another time but i don't have anything special.

Edited by pat19

I love that flyweight graphic(it's grown a lot on me since i got my first flyweight), I wish the ones I got from hockeymonkey had that graphic :(

New stuff..

I went and got a pair of Eagle X6's. I LOVE the palm on them. Bar-none the best glove I have used to date. At the bottom are mine and my wifes sticks. The 3 on the left are my wifes. On the far right is my tps redlite xn10. I have used this stick for about a week now comboed with a zcarbon cnt. It took a while to get used to how light and balanced the combo was, but my shots have seen a big difference. Even my coach commented on my faster wristshots.

deskmw9.jpg

glovelb0.jpg

palmlj1.jpg

twigskj0.jpg