Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

ear guards on the intake are removable. They're held in by the screws that support the visor/J-clips. You need to pull back the padding a bit to replace the backs of the screws directly into the holes. I did it with my friend's intake and with my 2 itech HC 100s (it's pretty much the same helmet).

i just got it too, i have a pro stock itech visor on it.

can that clear peice on the sides be taken off?

btw they're lie 5

Check your local rules because in some leagues it's illegal to remove them.

just recieved a pair of synergy 1200c skates i'll try to get pics up today or tommorow. best part about it is they were free. i entered a contest on the easton site about a 3-4 weeks ago and i won, at first i didn't think they would ever come and then a few weeks later the arrived in the mail, i'm so excited to try them out. i've never really had any good free hockey equipment.

Is that the EastonTV deal with the poker? I actually won in the poker game more than a few times, haven't been surprised with anything on my doorstep yet though :(

btw they're lie 5

i've already removed the ear guards, first thing i did. i was talking about the clear plastic peice that the two screws go in near top of the helmet on each side, these two screws are responsable for adjusting the length of the helmet. right underneath the screws theres a small plastic piece that isn't there for pro stock helmets, but its on all retails. im wondering if theres anyway to remove it, because its special screw hole concavity shape may pose a problem.

btw they're lie 5

i've already removed the ear guards, first thing i did. i was talking about the clear plastic peice that the two screws go in near top of the helmet on each side, these two screws are responsable for adjusting the length of the helmet. right underneath the screws theres a small plastic piece that isn't there for pro stock helmets, but its on all retails. im wondering if theres anyway to remove it, because its special screw hole concavity shape may pose a problem.

Removing it voids the certification. I was told that the pro helmets can't have it becase those helmets had to be a solid color.

Is that the EastonTV deal with the poker? I actually won in the poker game more than a few times, haven't been surprised with anything on my doorstep yet though :(

no, easton made a new message board and had a giveway between the first 200 memebrs for some skates. i registered only because of the contest and to my lcuk i won.

Removing it voids the certification. I was told that the pro helmets can't have it becase those helmets had to be a solid color.

Well I know for a portion of last season Crosby had his on.

Crosby

had these mounted today. darth vader 8090/tuuk+ action. much respect to chris (should be lurking around here) for his work:

8090tuuk3.jpg

If you put some black laces with white flecks in them then they'd be complete. :D