Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

had these mounted today. darth vader 8090/tuuk+ action. much respect to chris (should be lurking around here) for his work:

8090tuuk3.jpg

If you put some black laces with white flecks in them then they'd be complete. :D

Definitely do the black Graf laces.

I had the same job on my Pure Flys.

thanks for the comments. yeah, i thought about the black laces too, but i thought it might be too much black. maybe later if i get bored with them. right now i'm more focused on having to re-learn to skate on these coming off skating a year on lightspeeds. so far, i'm pretty happy with the change.

This came yesterday ...

Hockey001.jpg

Hockey002.jpg

Its listed at 525 grams i believe, and let me tell you mine does not feel that heavy. I compared it with my XXX lite, and its no heavier then that. I have yet to use it, so i can't really comment on the whole stick, nor the pad thats inserted on the blade. But once i put it to good use i shall.

NBH Supreme One70, Kovalchuk curve, 102 Flex.

that's a nice looking stick, be sure to let us know how it feels on the ice!!! I hope you don't mind if I ask how much you paid?

$85 USD to Canada

New pants, sorry about the bad quality it's taken with my phone.

0928061136ez5.th.jpg

Nice Prism pants, I have had mine for about 2 1/2 years and I love them. I have the Dry-Light model and they do stay nice and dry during play.

Thanks, and yeah I really like them. Also, the company was great we have our numbers stiched on the outside leg, and our last name on the other side and we could order extra padding pretty much wherever we wanted.

Thanks, and yeah I really like them. Also, the company was great we have our numbers stiched on the outside leg, and our last name on the other side and we could order extra padding pretty much wherever we wanted.

I've got a pair that I have yet to use.

Lefties and righties because I live with 5 of my teammates and some are RH and some are LH.

Goalie skates because I play goalie too and two pairs of L7s because the one pair is defective and going back, all the stitching above the ankle is coming out.

NJ35 I'am just wondering about that signature (Bertuzzis)

I know a ton of hockey players that do chew I know quite a few N.H.L.ers that chew to.

So is it suppost to be a joke?

Edited by zochi
  • Like 1