Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Anyone on your team wearing 87?

yeah why?

You're from Cole Harbour, NS...I thought maybe it might be taboo for someone to wear Sid's number...I doubt you'd find many 99's in Brantford.

Just wonderin'

Ryder fan? or just like the #?

ryder fan, i would usually wear 9 thats my favourite/lucky # but 5 people wanted it so i got 73.

Edited by marc_9

i went to the SP factory outlet jersey sale today and picked up some jerseys, i'll post pics later. All jersyes were between 10$-20$.

sorry guys one day sale only.

i went to the SP factory outlet jersey sale today and picked up some jerseys, i'll post pics later. All jersyes were between 10$-20$.

Damn...Had I known, I would've asked you to get me Home & Away Bulldogs jerseys.

(But...I guess that's why you didn't make it known...don't want to do EVERYONE'S Christmas Shopping for them).

Damn...Had I known, I would've asked you to get me Home & Away Bulldogs jerseys.

(But...I guess that's why you didn't make it known...don't want to do EVERYONE'S Christmas Shopping for them).

exactly, if i would of taken orders for people it would of gotten way out of hand.I also had to pick some up for friends a school and family members. In the end i only kept those two.

was this ever answered because i would like to know too

pretty sure its an ultra light blade

edit- not an ultra lite, but an older similar blade that i can't rember the name off right now.

Edited by Michael9

actually that is the 2nd version of the ultra lite blade. the first was blue, that one is black. Not sure if they still make it to this day or if it was replaced with the ST blade.

Edited by DamnLocust