Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The dolomites are great, I've used innovative sticks exclusively for the past few years. One dolomite is a onepiece the other is a shaft/blade combo. I dont' think any other stick compares in terms of feel for the puck.

Which location? The equipment selection at the Vancouver store seemed to decrease since the other 2 stores opened

$150 CDN ($120 US), Cyclone taylor

They have one90 pro stock. Too bad it's lefty. Oh, if you're rightly, don't worry, they still have four XXX lite pro stocks (Mine was last two).

Coquitlam

$150 CDN ($120 US), Cyclone taylor

They have one90 pro stock. Too bad it's lefty. Oh, if you're rightly, don't worry, they still have four XXX lite pro stocks (Mine was last two).

They had 2 of the Watt's today. They also had 2 "Repik" XXX lites. RH, 87 flex, mondano curve with less curve.

(Vancouver location)

Edited by odp

These came in the mail today...

Syns.jpg

Syns2.jpg

Thanks to Cougarscaptain

Are those which were on ebay? There were some Synergys w/ Tuuks and they were nice.

One60 Wood Stick Gagne 67 Flex

1123061432a.jpg

1123061432.jpg

1123061431.jpg

how do you like the one60 woodie i am thinkin about getting one for a back up

Edited by marc_9

They had 2 of the Watt's today. They also had 2 "Repik" XXX lites. RH, 87 flex, mondano curve with less curve.

(Vancouver location)

How do you like the curve? Pretty sweet eh?

Does "Repik" one have the Vancouver Giants logo on it? I think I have seen it before.

1123061431.jpg

I actually really like it. I liked it so much I actually got another one and I benched the ST Grip.

Since they're cheap (US $30 around here) I would suggest you try one out.

Also it's like an ounce more than my ST but still feels light.

1123061431.jpg

I actually really like it. I liked it so much I actually got another one and I benched the ST Grip.

Since they're cheap (US $30 around here) I would suggest you try one out.

Also it's like an ounce more than my ST but still feels light.

ok i think im going to my LHS today or tommorow i might get one to try out.

the fourth responce from the left has a sweet paintjob did you get it like that or did you do it yourself? and where did you get those XN10 those a sweet ass sticks to bad they stoppd making them :angry:

the fourth responce from the left has a sweet paintjob did you get it like that or did you do it yourself? and where did you get those XN10 those a sweet ass sticks to bad they stoppd making them :angry:

I got about 10 XN10s at the end of 05 and 2 more last year. Probably the best sticks I have ever used, I liked them alot mainly because of the Soft grip on them which IMO is one of the best grips ever produced other than the original Synergy Grip.

As for the paintjob. As Ebondo stated I painted it myself. Blacked out the Yellow Parts with protectoe and painted over some parts with Silver.Still havent used it yet though.

SickWithIt, my favorites sticks are probably the Kronwall CNT Stealth and the One90. I used to love the XN10s, but I dont have anymore P19 SW Flex(Druryish, 85 Flex)ones.