Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i am not sure if i should be proud or embarrassed..

but they say the first step to addiction recovery is admitting you have a problem...

mysticksqh1.th.jpg

hahaha jesse boulerice, i bet that stick could have been used all year and not have touched a puck while it was in his hands

How do u like the trilage?

It's a really great stick! I absolutely love it. If I ever need more sticks (which currently I do not) I'll have to pick some more up.

I was going to pick up a Whip Nash up from Total Hockey, but when i go the money, they ran out of rightys :(

all these years later, those nikes still hold a place in my heart. Had a pair of the inlines as my first ever "hockey skate" (I was using plastic booted rollerblades before them)

They're looking pretty good with the T'blades, and I'm usually not a fan of those.

wow shine, how did you manage to get a pair of those (air exalts?) new? Haven't seen those in so many years, I always liked those skates!

skills kidD...lol

Nah, seriously... i hunted then down on ebay for the past 3 yrs.

got them for $30 bucks... from some shmoe that didn't know the caliber of skates he was selling... also it was in mid august.

i mean brand new..no joke.

I used to have a pair of the black Nike Air Accel Elites like gretzy's, one of my favorite skates I've owned. Haven't found a pair that fit as nice since.

I'll post you the ones you had tomorrow.. i hooked them up ... I call them my "Hitmen" ...lol

fthjh33001.jpg

My new 502's with a cobra...trying to get that black dyed white... ANYONE THAT CAN HELP???

fthjh33002.jpg

My old school 503...best skates I ever owned.. I bust them out for playoffs and serious games.

fthjh33006.jpg

My Nike Helmet with a mirrored visor.. (AO Style)

man you have the whole nike setup? I had full nike head to toe at one point. Had the Nike helmet, Ignite 2 gloves, Air Accel Elite/Quest 4/V12. But sort of slowly moved away now with just only the helmet.

My new 502's with a cobra...trying to get that black dyed white... ANYONE THAT CAN HELP???

RIT dye is your best bet. You can spraypaint them as well, but it WILL chip.

haha i tell that to people too.... the only thing is .. Im a pretty damn good player... so others can't really talk shyt.

That avatar is already in use, please pick a new one.

yeah, me too. Not too many people say something to me about them unless they are joking with me at the rink. Then i say the breast cancer thing, and they chuckle it off. Plus it makes it easier for my GF to spot me on the rink as well.

man you have the whole nike setup? I had full nike head to toe at one point. Had the Nike helmet, Ignite 2 gloves, Air Accel Elite/Quest 4/V12. But sort of slowly moved away now with just only the helmet.

No...Some of there older designs where off the hook !!... Now with Bauer...please.. Bauer is terrible..

RIT dye is your best bet. You can spraypaint them as well, but it WILL chip.

Whats the feedback on the RIT dye?? I was thinking Leather Dye... i found on the internet somewhere.

Also how the hell are some of these kids dying there holders?? What do they use? and can I use it on my black toe cap? say turning it white?????

the ones who dye their holders mostly use RIT dye. Word on the street is that the dye may weaken the holders a tad. others use spraypaint, but that chips fairly easily.

As far as going from black to white, dye won't work, you'll need to paint it somehow. perhaps White-out? (I'm not even kidding)

Edited by DamnLocust

White Nike with T blades... brands spanking new...I also changed the runner to white.

crazy full on storm tropper skates. interesting.

...ha, your avy is lame. poser! j/k

Hey, don't knock the pink laces, i have them on my skates too. I don't know who they are made by, but they are great laces. I tell people I'm supporting the fight for breast cancer, btw.

do you actually do stuff to support the cause?

or do you just use it as an excuse?