Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

man you have the whole nike setup? I had full nike head to toe at one point. Had the Nike helmet, Ignite 2 gloves, Air Accel Elite/Quest 4/V12. But sort of slowly moved away now with just only the helmet.

No...Some of there older designs where off the hook !!... Now with Bauer...please.. Bauer is terrible..

My new 502's with a cobra...trying to get that black dyed white... ANYONE THAT CAN HELP???

RIT dye is your best bet. You can spraypaint them as well, but it WILL chip.

Whats the feedback on the RIT dye?? I was thinking Leather Dye... i found on the internet somewhere.

Also how the hell are some of these kids dying there holders?? What do they use? and can I use it on my black toe cap? say turning it white?????

I've used the RIT dye to dye lacrosse heads. Never had a problem.

And you have to start with white plastic.

Hey, don't knock the pink laces, i have them on my skates too. I don't know who they are made by, but they are great laces. I tell people I'm supporting the fight for breast cancer, btw.

do you actually do stuff to support the cause?

or do you just use it as an excuse?

I missed the memo where you became the social conscience.

is that leather and nylon? it looks like the back rolls and outside finger protection is nylon with the thumb and fingers being leather.

Thanks guys, only $130. The pic of the curve is a little deceptive, it's more like a Drury that's less open. Nice light stick, perfectly balanced, actually better than my XN10(the balance point is further away from the blade). My new favorite stick! :D

well its not a pro stock Response Lite but here is a pro stock Adrenaline (whip flex) I got from my LHS. Total came to about $140 CAD, can't believe I was playing with anything else since my last Adrenaline broke. This stick is by far my favourite all-time :) Curve is pretty much lidstrom-ish/sakic-ish 5.5 lie.

Prostockadrenalinecollage.jpg

one70suh8.jpg

New one70s. For those of you who kept up with my hunt for a tight fitting glove, I ended up with these. I wanted to wait for a pair of one90s to come into my LHS, but once I tried these on I went with them instead.

Nice stick dieselbro!

BK, you know that it was probably a good idea to go with those. I'm hearing more and more people mention that they don't like the palm on the one90. It seems to be a personal preference thing, of course. The palms on the supreme 70s are a lot closer to your average high-end glove than the one90s. Hope you like them!

Eh why not.

Current bucket, 6k w/ Oakley Pro Straight Small:

img0265mediumak9.jpg

img0267mediumxp3.jpg

Shoulders, i love them:

img0274mediumuz5.jpg

Gloves, Eagle X6s and Oakley Mace Pros:

img0277mediumgn9.jpg

img0279mediumux0.jpg

Skates, Vapor XX's...pretty beat up, gonna get new skates this summer:

img0281mediumqd0.jpg

Edited by Cobra2717

Eh why not.

img0267mediumxp3.jpg

Have you had any trouble with those screws on the visor? I had to buy longer screws when I doubled up the spacers on mine (Itech visor on a Bauer 5000). I was afraid the heads of the screws might pull through the visor slots....the heads aren't nearly as big as what Itech supplies.

Eh why not.

Have you had any trouble with those screws on the visor? I had to buy longer screws when I doubled up the spacers on mine (Itech visor on a Bauer 5000). I was afraid the heads of the screws might pull through the visor slots....the heads aren't nearly as big as what Itech supplies.

Nope, no problems thus far. I bought longer screws with the biggest heads i could find, and they work pretty well.

Dr. Hook: Yeah, I love em. I dont think I could go back to regular shoulder pads if I tried! :lol:

I've seen a few variations, luckily I got one that was close to a drury... which is just about the only heel curve that I really like.