Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I won't post my sticks, 'cause I'm quite the stick whore also...

No, you HAVE to post them. You might be the only one capable of rivaling Buzz's stick collection. He posted a picture a while back and I think we counted 50 somewhat sticks. I think I still have the picture somewhere

here it is, more like ~70 sticks

sticks1oy2.jpg

Do you guys never break sticks?

I won't post my sticks, 'cause I'm quite the stick whore also...

No, you HAVE to post them. You might be the only one capable of rivaling Buzz's stick collection. He posted a picture a while back and I think we counted 50 somewhat sticks. I think I still have the picture somewhere

here it is, more like ~70 sticks

That's an impressive stack of sticks!!! After that I can't compete. I will try to line them up and get a pick.

But that stack is very cool!! How do we MSH'rs say it? "Stick Envy"!?

Gear Whores to the last of us!!

DSC02416.jpg

I know everything is personal preference and all, but why would you put a Zcarbon standard blade in your Warrior Dolomite 2 piece? You're losing the taper! Unless it's a broken Dolo OPS, of course.

DSC02416.jpg

I know everything is personal preference and all, but why would you put a Zcarbon standard blade in your Warrior Dolomite 2 piece? You're losing the taper! Unless it's a broken Dolo OPS, of course.

It's a busted OPS, look at the direction of the writing on the shaft.

I wasn't sure. the Dolo 2s look exactly the same. The PC (Players Club) logo is on the top on Dolo 2 as well.

If you've got a dolo2, you can flip it the same way as a busted 2 piece and put a standard blade up on top. There's a guy at my drop in who's using a flipped CCM v8.0 shaft with a ONE60 wood blade. When I told him about the tapered blades it was supposed to take, he looked at me funny.

DSC02416.jpg

It's a busted OPS, look at the direction of the writing on the shaft.

Nice collection you got there. Helmet/visor combo is unreal, nice skates, mitts, twigs.

600th Post!...for the second time now

Edited by Dougie8

Those Minnesota gloves are beautiful...

Heres my stuff:

Sticks: Warrior Mac Daddy 85 flex Grip Robitaille, CCM Vector 8.0 Reg Flex Ovechkin, Easton Synergy SL Prostock Brett Clark, TPS Response XN10 shaft with Easton Focus Flex Si Core Sakic

1177796100.jpg

Helmet: Rbk 8k Navy blue with Chrome CCM 480 cage

1177791025.jpg

1177790944.jpg

Skates: Rbk 9k Pumps (just got them last week)

1177790851.jpg

Everything, including some of my dog:

1177796158.jpg

Edited by forsberg91

Blueliner27 - Sogaduch works for a shop, therefore they usually get to try out new stuff earlier. I think The Hockey Shop also had one done up. Jbyun can confirm that one.

yeah ordered it at the show in january when we first saw it, our shops stick is the one90

Them White gloves look familiar.

Nice little setup you got going there, did u build it yourself?

edit: nvm, I read the caption. good thinking

Edited by DamnLocust