Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New twig: XN10 Redlite Reg flex W/ spray painted Easton ST Heatley blade

img0337mediumqp6.jpg

Nice Spray paint job! It actually looks cool :rolleyes:

I just like the look of a plain black blade.

I can barely see an "ST" logo.

:lol:

i dont bother painting the parts that are covered when taped.

helmet075.jpg

helmet079.jpg

helmet078.jpg

helmet077.jpg\

helmet076.jpg

One 90's , Easton Pro Stocks, Nike v-14, Response I found on the side of the road, Prostock Synergy ST Crossfire blade, Adrenaline pro stock- Synthesis blade, Montreal Nitro

More to come!

One 90's , Easton Pro Stocks, Nike v-14, Response I found on the side of the road, Prostock Synergy ST Crossfire blade, Adrenaline pro stock- Synthesis blade, Montreal Nitro

More to come!

Sweet stuff!

Was the Response's blade broken?

Edited by slapshotsteve73

All my current gear

Shoulder pads and Pants will be gone once I get some One90s. Just got the skates yesterday. The rest of the One90 gear is amazing, best gear I've ever used, far preferred over my Jofa/RBK protective.

cimg1707ni2.jpg

cimg1710ku9.jpg

cimg1709qs6.jpg

cimg1706vg2.jpg

cimg1708fd9.jpg

cimg1705yf2.jpg

I love the Stoll gloves.

t1tan: Any words about the ONE90 protective series?

Edited by Sven

I love the Stoll gloves.

t1tan: Any words about the ONE90 protective series?

Couldn't be happier, light, comfortable and protective. Slapshots to the shin/knee area, no problem, you'll know you're hit but feel no pain and a great part, is no tape needed so far. Elbows, I've taken slashes and hits, no pain yet, great protection with great mobility. Same goes for the gloves, plus great palms, imo at least. I tried on the One90 Shoulders at TotalHockey this week and I'm totally sold on those as well, light, low profile and feel like they have great mobility from the start. Any specific questions feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to answer.

Are the One90 Shins kinda bulky or do they fit nice and tight? Im looking for new shins..

Not bulky at all, quite slim actually, fit to my leg nice and tight. here are some pics...

cimg1712hu0.jpg

cimg1713gv9.jpg

cimg1714te5.jpg

What's up with your toes?

I'm crouched in a very awkward position in order to get the camera in position by hand to get the shot.

I knew they looked messed up lol

Are the One90 Shins kinda bulky or do they fit nice and tight? Im looking for new shins..

They're very tight fitting. First shin pad I haven't had to use tape with :D

New boots (soakers on)...

1000787eg7.th.jpg

I already said it but I want those tongues on my XXXXs!!! They look sick and the tongue on the XXXXs leave something to be desired when it comes to comfort... Seems pretty protective(haven't taken a hard shot off the tongue area yet) but isn't as comfortable as it could be.

New boots (soakers on)...

1000787eg7.th.jpg

I already said it but I want those tongues on my XXXXs!!! They look sick and the tongue on the XXXXs leave something to be desired when it comes to comfort... Seems pretty protective(haven't taken a hard shot off the tongue area yet) but isn't as comfortable as it could be.

where can you buy new tongues ?

Edited by Dean_

Wow those skates are sweeet. EWH seems to offer those tongues.

Does anyone know if those tongues are available from NBH for a custom order of XXX skates??

or

would you have to buy the tongues from EHW and then go put them in yourself??

I always thought that you could get the customs done thorugh EWH. Correct me if i am wrong but i think you just need to call them and set up your customs.

Nice skates though the tounges are looking great!