Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New boots (soakers on)...

1000787eg7.th.jpg

very nice... I dunno if it's the angle, but that boot looks hella-deep. Maybe I need to go the custom route eventually.... I know you skated in the Supreme 70's previously... what type of foot do you have, if you don't mind I ask?

hey uuummm guy, could you do me a favor and take a picture with the tongue pulled up from the side and the front? I'd like to see how long the tongue is compared to the stock tongue.

Make sure you let us know how you like them!!!

New boots (soakers on)...

1000787eg7.th.jpg

very nice... I dunno if it's the angle, but that boot looks hella-deep. Maybe I need to go the custom route eventually.... I know you skated in the Supreme 70's previously... what type of foot do you have, if you don't mind I ask?

High volume foot low arches. The uppers are a full size bigger. Jason did a good job at EWH. I haven't skated in them yet, but I'll probably do a review after a while for them.

TBL, I don't have my camera here- my sister has it- so I can't take pics but the tongues are fairly long. I measured them from the bottom of the felt inside the skate and they're 9 3/4" - 10" long.

High volume foot low arches. The uppers are a full size bigger.

Sounds like 8090. They are high volume and for low arches. At least i assume.

All my current gear

cimg1705yf2.jpg

DUDE! I love the colour coordination. All the black/blue/gray makes me wanna go out and buy some new gear. I haven't heard much about the One90 elbows...how are they?

They're great, I've used them only twice so far but I already don't even notice them. Very mobile and so far any hit i've taken hasn't caused any pain or injury. Also very comfortable, love the straps on them. I definitely recommend them at this point.

Does the bicep wrap part get caught up in the shoulder pads or anything? That part seems kinda long.

Not one bit, it's actually quite short, and the strap holds it in place well, even for how loose I keep the bicep strap.

I have an order for DangleDangleChamp with those tongues and Tuuk C+.

I get a job sometime soon, you'll probably have an order in for this guy, if you didn't mind... Haha

Riggs is going to be pissed that you messed with his room. I say you hang the Pup N Suds jersey up on the wall, that would complete it

I like your tree, but it kinda looks like someone doing the "Crane kick" from karate kid.

karatekidhg9.jpg

Edited by TBLfan

Riggs is going to be pissed that you messed with his room. I say you hang the Pup N Suds jersey up on the wall, that would complete it

I can take him ;) and yeah its actually on the jersey rack you just cant see it..along with my rbk practice jersey, eastern conference allstar, team usa swift, and about 3 bio-dri jerseys. god i have too much stuff. <_<

Nice room! It kinda evolves, from hockeynerdism to room decorating

The RBK cap looks fine, what is that?

Its a Caps rbk trucker hat...i tried to find a link for you, but couldnt :/

I like your tree, but it kinda looks like someone doing the "Crane kick" from karate kid.

hahaha good point! I call him dry-man. :rolleyes:

Edited by Edge