Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

haha thanks for the compliment. It was supposed to be my dog's room but i put that idea in the dumpster.

And yeah i do love my stealths. I have an SE shaft in there for inline, and another stealth out back for outside shooting :]

haha thanks for the compliment. It was supposed to be my dog's room but i put that idea in the dumpster.

And yeah i do love my stealths. I have an SE shaft in there for inline, and another stealth out back for outside shooting :]

Is that ASG jersey an authentic or a replica....either way....how is the water wicking material? I've been told they will both have it, but the Auth's will be a little thicker material than the Rep.

Is that ASG jersey an authentic or a replica....either way....how is the water wicking material? I've been told they will both have it, but the Auth's will be a little thicker material than the Rep.

Its a replica...no way i could spend the $ for an authentic. It seems to work really well. I've dropped some water on it and it seems to just jump right off. the replica jersey is pretty thin but i still love the fit of it. It's definitely my favorite jersey.

Its a replica...no way i could spend the $ for an authentic. It seems to work really well. I've dropped some water on it and it seems to just jump right off. the replica jersey is pretty thin but i still love the fit of it. It's definitely my favorite jersey.

I'm thinking about getting one when they come out in the Fall, but I was worried that the Rep's wouldn't wick like the "real" ones.

Do you wear the same size in it as your other jerseys?

I'm thinking about getting one when they come out in the Fall, but I was worried that the Rep's wouldn't wick like the "real" ones.

Do you wear the same size in it as your other jerseys?

i wear an XL in the easton bio dri and the ASG jersey. In CCM practice, easton reversable, and nike swift jerseys I wear a XXL. I like my jerseys fairly big though. I'm sure the replica doesn't wick as well as the authentic but it is still decent.

i wear an XL in the easton bio dri and the ASG jersey. In CCM practice, easton reversable, and nike swift jerseys I wear a XXL. I like my jerseys fairly big though. I'm sure the replica doesn't wick as well as the authentic but it is still decent.

Edge, how tall/heavy are you? I'm buying some Easton Bio-Dry jerseys and need to know whether to get L or XL.

Edge, I saw one of the jerseys in your stack and it was a Rocky Mountain Districts, was that from this year? If so, how old are you?

Yeah that one is from this year's. I'm a 90. Did you go to it? I was 6 blue i think..those jerseys are extras I bought from the camp.

godiogo, I'm 5'11" about 175.

thanks for the compliments again...i've had all of the stuff in there, just took the 25 minutes to organize it all today :)

Wow, you really do like a big jersey. I am 240 and even with the bulkiest shoulder pads I have (XL Itech 660) a large bio-dry fits fine on me. I was swimming in the XL, especially since I wear small/no shoulder pads.

If someone can hook me up with such an RBK Hockey Truckercap, hit me up. The team is not that important to me, just something related to hockey.

Edge, I saw one of the jerseys in your stack and it was a Rocky Mountain Districts, was that from this year? If so, how old are you?

Yeah that one is from this year's. I'm a 90. Did you go to it? I was 6 blue i think..those jerseys are extras I bought from the camp.

thanks for the compliments again...i've had all of the stuff in there, just took the 25 minutes to organize it all today :)

I didnt go but a ton of guys from around here went. Some of them were 90's but most were 91's. One inparticular was Jake Sloat, I've played with him all of my life. He has mostly Rbk stuff becuase the AAA team around here is sponsored by them. Graf skates, but black rbk helmet (with a Colorado Thunderbirds sticker on it), gloves and pants. I believe he had a royal blueish jersey. I think he said he made nationals...

Edited by forsberg91

I didnt go but a ton of guys from around here went. Some of them were 90's but most were 91's. One inparticular was Jake Sloat, I've played with him all of my life. He has mostly Rbk stuff becuase the AAA team around here is sponsored by them. Graf skates, but black rbk helmet (with a Colorado Thunderbirds sticker on it), gloves and pants. I believe he had a royal blueish jersey. I think he said he made nationals...

Yeah sloat was on my team. I played with him a little. I actually almost went to play for the T-birds this past season.

Umm I do not believe he made the national camp. Some of the selections were pretty ridiculous this year and I think he'd agree with me.

Yeah sloat was on my team. I played with him a little. I actually almost went to play for the T-birds this past season.

Umm I do not believe he made the national camp. Some of the selections were pretty ridiculous this year and I think he'd agree with me.

Oh yeah thats cool. Yeah the TBirds were pretty good this year. A couple kids from the 91 tbirds made the national camp. Now that I think about it, I think I got it mixed up. I knew he was going somewhere for a camp/tryout, but its for some junior's team. Was there a kid named Brooks Dyroff there?