Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My skates....

I LOVE them....

1500c stock original but with black waxed laces......

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ma...Eastonskate.jpg

Those look nice with the black laces. I've got an extra pair laying around, maybe I'll throw them on my 1500C's.

very nice, i cant even find black laces without blue ticks though. my favorite skates as well.

My skates....

I LOVE them....

1500c stock original but with black waxed laces......

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ma...Eastonskate.jpg

Those look nice with the black laces. I've got an extra pair laying around, maybe I'll throw them on my 1500C's.

very nice, i cant even find black laces without blue ticks though. my favorite skates as well.

Icewarehouse.com has black, with white flecks.... they aren't the best "waxed" laces, but they're decent. I say "waxed" because they don't feel like it at all...

Some of my gloves....They all look new, because I cant stop wearing the XXX! Love the XXX....

IMG_0522.jpg

I saw those BLue / white Vapor XXX's but with Lindros' name on them, I almost blew my wad right there in the store.

i saw those at just hockey in toronto, they were $199 can each, how much do you spend on gloves...?

I saw those too, I was at that store this morning

here are a few more of my hockey things not equipment but part of my obession.

i also have a white and a red wild jersey i didnt take pics of

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

oooh...we need to rock a jersey collection thread. Love jerseys.

I'd be all over that. People think I'm a little nuts for the number of jersesy I have...If only they knew he rest of you MSH nuts. Most of you probably make my collection look tame.

I'd participate :P

We should probably do it in the general discussion area, someone get on it!

BTW, sweet jerseys! Love the Modano, Gretz and Mario!!!

Just wait till I rock the Gretzky, vintage kings logo on a RBK practice jersey!

Edited by TBLfan

all this jersey talk makes me sad that when I moved about 2 years ago my parents mistook my bag of 20 or so jerseys for trash and tossed them, woe is me.

all this jersey talk makes me sad that when I moved about 2 years ago my parents mistook my bag of 20 or so jerseys for trash and tossed them, woe is me.

oh wow that must suck

Am I the only one that loves the Gabby all-star jersey?

Don't worry, I love the Gabby jersey too.

One more Gabby vote for me!

Any words about the one90s from your point of view? Mine are on the way, i hope they'll arrive around the end of the next week.

Sven, i just started using them a couple weeks ago. I'm so glad I ended up with them.

The feel is very weird the first couple skates, especially coming from an open cuff glove, but now I couldnt be happier with them. They feel so much more natural.

Sounds nice, Edge. Thats what im looking for. Im not a big friend of open cuffed gloves or at least not a friend of very loose gloves, so i hope the ONE90s will do the trick.

What about the palms? On pro stock gloves, ive seen some with the traditional palms instead of the kinda new ones with the fingertip thing. Do you notice an advantage or anything (positive) due that fingertip story.

I hope you dont mind, im a bit bored, i wont go out partying tonight, so will stick to the internet, tv and some bottles of sparkling water ^_^