Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Any words about the one90s from your point of view? Mine are on the way, i hope they'll arrive around the end of the next week.

Honestly, I haven't used them more than stickhandling with a smarthockey ball... I can't stop using my eagles. Plus my team's colors are blue and green and the red looks aweful(although it's just a beer league). They feel great but I feel soo comfortable with my eagles I just couldn't put them down. I'm going to try using the TPS and will either sell my one90s or will eventually put them in a rotation.

your decked out in One90, arent you Edge :)

yes i am...no complaints either it's all great stuff.

Sven, I really like the palms on the one90s. They are like the Vapor XX palm which was my favorite. The wear on them seems decent. I've skated with them pretty hard probably about 15 times now and there is only the "shedding" look...no indications of holes any time soon. The fingertip grips are pretty cool actually. I am a fan of grip sticks so it doesn't bother me one bit. If you don't like to have a lot of grip on your stick, don't worry because they seem to get less sticky the more you use them. The grip pads on the inside kind of help keep your fingers in place too rather than sliding around in the glove.

haha, don't thank me! I didn't say anything helpful!!!

I do like the gloves, I am just very anal about somethings and idk I've just never managed to throw my one90s in the bag. They feel great, look better and are light as air. Dammit, I think I just talked myself into using them. :P

I took them off of a pair of roller daddys that are too small for me. They were brand new, i'm actually selling the boots in the sell section.

worked out well. they're just a tad small for the boot, but it gets the job done and looks good.

Edited by Edge

Some of my jersey collection:

jerseyshn9.jpg

Whdb18, I noticed your avatar was The Beat of New Haven, i used to go to there game when i was younger. I have been a Sound Tigers season ticket holder since they originated. Do you have tickets? Where do you sit?

Drewhunz can we see a pic of your stick collection , It seems to be nice.

Yeah, seems to be quite the variety of sticks there. Post some pics man.

I'm loving those blue/white XXX's as well. Those natural coloured ones are sweet too!