Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

dscn0345oz2.th.jpg

dscn0346bf4.th.jpg

Nice mitts, also like that XXX lite color scheme.

Well I just colored in the X's with a Metallic sharpie. It looks pretty good I think.

dscn0345oz2.th.jpg

dscn0346bf4.th.jpg

Nice gloves. Where did you get those easton pro mitts?

Panthers Equipment sale. Im thinking about selling the pair that has Easton written across the cuff. It also has digi palm.

dscn0345oz2.th.jpg

dscn0346bf4.th.jpg

Nice gloves. Where did you get those easton pro mitts?

Panthers Equipment sale. Im thinking about selling the pair that has Easton written across the cuff. It also has digi palm.

Let me know if you do, especially if they are 15"

Briggy what would you say are the differences and similarities of the XXX lite and stealth CNT? Which do you like better? I had two XXX lites, both broke but they were my absolute favorite sticks, and now i'm considering yet another XXX lite or a stealth CNT. Thanks for any help, and anyone else who has these two sticks feel free to jump in. :P

Briggy what would you say are the differences and similarities of the XXX lite and stealth CNT? Which do you like better? I had two XXX lites, both broke but they were my absolute favorite sticks, and now i'm considering yet another XXX lite or a stealth CNT. Thanks for any help, and anyone else who has these two sticks feel free to jump in. :P

Well they are both two light composite sticks. I like the CNT Stealth better than the XXX Lite. As Top Shelf said, the shaft shapes are both different. XXX Lite being rounded while the Stealth being more concave and boxier. I prefer the Stealth due to its shaft shape and the curve(Iginla). If the CNT has your curve then I say give it a shot. If worst comes to worst just sell it here, im sure someone will take if off your hands if you dont care for it.

Dang! That's frickin' nuts. I know my LHS doesn't have a selection anywhere near that, haha. When I see pics of multiple sticks like that, I always look out for the XN10, nice to see one of those in your collection.

Out of all those, which would you say is your favourite?

D*mn... while Drew was posting and getting replies... I was taking pics of the sticks I have in front of me!

I got nothing on him but... here's a few.

sticks.jpg

* mods please feel free to resize images or PM me instructions so I can.

*EDIT with stick models (top to bottom) from pic above:

Trilage, Toxic, 101 flex, Tucker curve (brand new)

Trilage, TZ4, 81 flex, May curve (my fave)

(2) Montreal, Nitro Lite, 70 flex S curve (Sakic)

TPS, Response XN10, Pro stock, Mowers

*EDIT - sticks missing from pic:

(2) Sher-Wood, 5030, Crosby woods

Sher-Wood, 5030, Coffey wood

Powertek, Pulsation, 90 flex, S series (Sakic)

Powertek, Sniper, 90 flex, S series (Sakic)

More gear:

Brain buckets: Bauer, 5000 combo (with cage) - Bauer, 5000, bare bones - RBK 8K with Oakley straight visor. (yes, I did change them around)

l_461d7a90bf6eeaa64e0013e0529a5bc6.jpg

Shoulders: Nike, V10

shoulder_nike_v10.jpg

Elbows: Easton, Synergy 500

elbow_eas_500.jpg

Mitts: Eagle, x70 carbon, black-red-white

l_cda3fd2b12aaac6218f90d784d6b7373.jpg

not pictured: Vaughn, Velocity 3400, white-red-black

Pants: Tackla, Air 9000

pant_tackla_9000.jpg

Shins: Easton, Synergy 500

shin_eas_500.jpg

Skates: Graf, 502 SE, M-15 t'blades

l_c3d6d79771674405dc16376f8bdf5219.jpg

Yes, that's a pair of Vapor XI anckle braces... used at open skates and one drop in, I hate 'em!

Edited by D aka speck