Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My skates....

I LOVE them....

1500c stock original but with black waxed laces......

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ma...Eastonskate.jpg

Those look nice with the black laces. I've got an extra pair laying around, maybe I'll throw them on my 1500C's.

very nice, i cant even find black laces without blue ticks though. my favorite skates as well.

Icewarehouse.com has black, with white flecks.... they aren't the best "waxed" laces, but they're decent. I say "waxed" because they don't feel like it at all...

To be honest, my laces is with yellow ticks... on a black/orange skate but... :)

Does anyone have any idea of a better holder for this skate?

I have thought of CCM´s new black I think its called E pro holder of the new Vector.

Most for the color, but is this something for this skate?

My skates....

I LOVE them....

1500c stock original but with black waxed laces......

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ma...Eastonskate.jpg

Those look nice with the black laces. I've got an extra pair laying around, maybe I'll throw them on my 1500C's.

very nice, i cant even find black laces without blue ticks though. my favorite skates as well.

Icewarehouse.com has black, with white flecks.... they aren't the best "waxed" laces, but they're decent. I say "waxed" because they don't feel like it at all...

To be honest, my laces is with yellow ticks... on a black/orange skate but... :)

Does anyone have any idea of a better holder for this skate?

I have thought of CCM´s new black I think its called E pro holder of the new Vector.

Most for the color, but is this something for this skate?

EPros are great. They can fit on most skates, just have to do a bit of drill work. Consult your LHS.

More Jerseys:

JerseysFront.JPGJerseysBack.JPG

(Top L to Bot R)

Hamilton Bulldogs (3rd 2006) - Maxime Lapierre / Bulldogs (3rd 2005)- Andrei Kostitsyn

Habs - Steve Begin / 1998 NHL ASG (Personalized with My Name and fave #)

Colorado (Old Starter Rep.) - Joe Sakic / Team Canada - Sydney Crosby (World Jr #9)

KoivuJersey.JPG

KOHO Authentic Saku Koivu.

I've also got my MSH that I had done up with name & number. But it's packed up for tonight. I've got another Habs white (unlettered), An Eastern Conf. 2004 ASG that I MIGHT get Souray on...and a Team Finland that I am waiting for a Koivu letter kit.

You gotta have multiple jerseys of your team! I have the white and dark practice jerseys and home and away replicas. I'm waiting to get an authentic next year.

l4e5cedba6b8b146463da20wg6.jpg

The black practice jersey is an Afanasenkov. The dark replica is the first jersey I bought, best I could afford at the time.

Way to support your team!!!

Edited by TBLfan

You'd have to pay me to wear that! Actually, I'd buy it if I could find one... at this point I have a little more spending money than I did back then.

More Jerseys:

JerseysFront.JPGJerseysBack.JPG

(Top L to Bot R)

Hamilton Bulldogs (3rd 2006) - Maxime Lapierre / Bulldogs (3rd 2005)- Andrei Kostitsyn

Habs - Steve Begin / 1998 NHL ASG (Personalized with My Name and fave #)

Colorado (Old Starter Rep.) - Joe Sakic / Team Canada - Sydney Crosby (World Jr #9)

KoivuJersey.JPG

KOHO Authentic Saku Koivu.

I've also got my MSH that I had done up with name & number. But it's packed up for tonight. I've got another Habs white (unlettered), An Eastern Conf. 2004 ASG that I MIGHT get Souray on...and a Team Finland that I am waiting for a Koivu letter kit.

nice jerseys...by the way you spelled sidney wrong