Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

one90 shins:

one90_shins3.jpg

btw Sven, this is the coolest thing about the one90s. Out of the box:

IMG_0292.jpg

I'll post a pic of my half shield later, but I'm not a huge fan of how it looks on my 692. <_<

*edit - CCM 692 with HS22 pro wave half shield:

692_hs22.jpg

Edited by TBLfan

btw Sven, this is the coolest thing about the one90s. Out of the box:

You are so right! I gotta admit, i did not notice it, cause they just did not feel like new gloves. I love them and i love the fit. Just wearing them and stickhandling in the house is a blast. Although, i dont feel any improvement/use of the fingertip-dots.

I like the shins, by the way.

Ah yeah, get an Intake or 8k. You are someone whos into good looks, so trust me! And push the visor a bit more out (spacerwise).

I actually liked it in closer, helped it fit to the helmet and tucks my nose in(for better protection. I'm going to stick with the cage for now but I'm looking for a 8K shell or one with VN already in it to pair with the half shield.

The decision to start actively looking for this 8k was moreso the fact of convience than looks. My hair is really thick and I hate getting hair cuts so normally I get them about once a month... by the end of the month my CCM barely fits and is a little snug on the sides, the RBK has the dial so I can expand the helmet and adjust the length accordingly without use of tools.

My hair is really thick and I hate getting hair cuts so normally I get them about once a month...

So like a typically north american hockeyplayer? :)

A picture of the palm of an NBH 4-Roll for those who wanted to see it. Feels much more durable than the R8's but at the same time is still soft and supple. This is after about 6 hours on the ice, a bit dirty from my knob.

dsc00409gj4.jpg

A picture of the palm of an NBH 4-Roll for those who wanted to see it. Feels much more durable than the R8's but at the same time is still soft and supple. This is after about 6 hours on the ice, a bit dirty from my knob.

dsc00409gj4.jpg

I love the palms on my 4-Rolls..Seem like they'll last a long time. Multiple layers on the palms so thats good

nice shins tbl what are they like ?

Nice and snug, the knee bends like butter out of the box... They sit a little higher than my vectors did, I probably would have been better off with a 16.5-17" shin but I'm going to deal with what I got. It was hard enough to find these, let alone tracking down a 17" shin or worse... dealing with HM customer service.

Where would i have 2 shop to get some of the 5 roll Eagles a few pages back? Being from England they're kind of hard to get hold of.

Thanks in advance