Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Jibby, I bet those would look sicker in black than blue!

Pretty cool all the same.

Yea well my team colours are white and blue so that's really why I did them I'll have to try that when the years over next year though. :ph34r:

Cool holder.

How did you do it?

Thanks. I just used this technique:

Lacrosse Head Fade

And I just put some stickers on where the numbers are and heated them up a litle so they'd stick better before I dyed them.

did you take the steel out when you did it

Cool holder.

How did you do it?

Lacrosse Head Fade

And I just put some stickers on where the numbers are and heated them up a litle so they'd stick better before I dyed them.

Yea I got the rivets taken out and I took out the steel when I did it so it was only the holder I dyed.

Cool holder.

How did you do it?

Lacrosse Head Fade

Yea I got the rivets taken out and I took out the steel when I did it so it was only the holder I dyed.

one more question what kind of dye did you use and where did you get it??

Cool holder.

How did you do it?

Lacrosse Head Fade

Well apparantly the best kind for dying this type of material is 'RIT' dye but I couldn't find any, so I had to use 'TINTEX', which is just fabric dye that I got form my local drug store. Also I had to use about 3 packages so the colour would come out as dark as it did.

Cool holder.

How did you do it?

Lacrosse Head Fade

im goin to try this once i get a weeks of no hockey

Well apparantly the best kind for dying this type of material is 'RIT' dye but I couldn't find any, so I had to use 'TINTEX', which is just fabric dye that I got form my local drug store. Also I had to use about 3 packages so the colour would come out as dark as it did.

im going to try this

Edited by thorpedo26

My Helmets:

MyHelmets.jpg

Prostock visor? And is that a HS22 on the 690? Been thinking bout switching to a HS22 on mine..

Yeah yeahs a HS22 on a 04' 690... I love it but it looks weird since to make it cover most of my eyes I have to angle the visor down... and no those aren't prostock visors. I bought a tinted and clear Itech avaitor cut and I measured them out and custom cut them. They are modeled to look like Gaborik's visor.

More Jerseys:

JerseysFront.JPGJerseysBack.JPG

(Top L to Bot R)

Hamilton Bulldogs (3rd 2006) - Maxime Lapierre / Bulldogs (3rd 2005)- Andrei Kostitsyn

Habs - Steve Begin / 1998 NHL ASG (Personalized with My Name and fave #)

Colorado (Old Starter Rep.) - Joe Sakic / Team Canada - Sydney Crosby (World Jr #9)

KoivuJersey.JPG

KOHO Authentic Saku Koivu.

I've also got my MSH that I had done up with name & number. But it's packed up for tonight. I've got another Habs white (unlettered), An Eastern Conf. 2004 ASG that I MIGHT get Souray on...and a Team Finland that I am waiting for a Koivu letter kit.

I used to date a girl with your same last name.

My Helmets:

MyHelmets.jpg

Wow, thats flawless. In my view the (optically and for me also protection and performancewise) best visor out there.

hmm thats cool.. yeah I measured it across the visor took me a couple hours to get everything perfect since its curved and to get it perfect and then I cut it with a band saw.

hmm thats cool.. yeah I measured it across the visor took me a couple hours to get everything perfect since its curved and to get it perfect and then I cut it with a band saw.

It looks awesome, keep that in mind. I appreciate DIY stuff so much.

It looks awesome, keep that in mind. I appreciate DIY stuff so much.

Thanks! ill be posting some more of my stuff up soon

Wellll...I FINALLY got some new skates. Graf Supra G35's, their Pro Returns made for Krys Kolanos. I got them from Goalie Heaven/Toronto Hockey Repair and paid only $350, which is a pretty insane price. They had Cobra holders on them, but I asked if they could swap those for some black Tuuk Custom+'s and they did it for no charge. Check the pictures.

DSCN3059.jpg

DSCN3076.jpg

DSCN3061.jpg

DSCN3070.jpg

Edited by davis

Thanks fellas! Considering I've had the same pair of Supreme 1000's for the last 6 years (which I still love dearly), I think I was due for a step up. I'll get a few years outta them for sure.