Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

how do you like those synergy shoulder pads hockeydawg, i have a pair and i can't stand them, way too bulky for me, i ended up switching back to my old bauers, waste of 100 bucks unfortunately...

Man, everyone has knocked off the Solar Bears' logo...

haha, the team i'm playing for this year is the Polar Bears with just about the same exact logo.

Man, everyone has knocked off the Solar Bears' logo...

haha, the team i'm playing for this year is the Polar Bears with just about the same exact logo.

My team used to use those Jerseys with our logo on it haha The purple and teal...oh yeah.

Hockeydawg44 those blue black and silver Mia's are to die for!!! what color scheme is that? any specific

Edited by top

here's my jersey collection:

CIMG0580.jpg

CIMG0584.jpg

I have a Yotes 3rd Jersey with Shane Doan and Daymond Langkow auto's on them and i'm trying to sell it... seeing as your are yotes fan... you interested?

how do you like those synergy shoulder pads hockeydawg, i have a pair and i can't stand them, way too bulky for me, i ended up switching back to my old bauers, waste of 100 bucks unfortunately...

i think they're ok. they can get annoying sometimes but i like them for the protection and it doesn't hurt as much when i checked when i were those.

Hockeydawg44 those blue black and silver Mia's are to die for!!! what color scheme is that? any specific

there wasn't any specific color scheme i was trying to go for, but i just was playing with the customizer on their website and thought those colors looked good together.

there wasn't any specific color scheme i was trying to go for, but i just was playing with the customizer on their website and thought those colors looked good together.

whats the website url, checked google no finds

locker1.jpg

locker2.jpg

Locker I built from some Ikea shelves.

Interesting tape job, Louie. How'd you do this? Black tape first than a candy cane white tape job on top? Any added benefits from this or is this purely aesthetics?

I take some old scrap tape and and make the ribbing, I then put a single layer of black over the ribbing. I leave enough space while putting the ribbing on to fit a single layer of tape to give it the striped effect. Its purely aesthetic, I just like to have something different.

someone really loves their ccm stuff

Yes, I do. Its the only stuff I will use. I just wish they would send me some free stuff haha.

Picture002.jpg

Skates, Helmets, Gloves, Sticks... and the pretty cool Vapor XXX mat from work.

Missing: Team issued MIA gloves (Brown and Wht)

Graf 709 SE's with black tblades(sold)

Many broken sticks. :(

Sticks Closeup: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u183/TC.../Picture003.jpg

Rest Closeup: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u183/TC...es9/Picture.jpg

Edit: Didnt realize I threw the broken '05 stealth in there instead of the good one.

Edited by TCsnipes9

Update:

As an addition to the rest of my One90 gear(Elbows, Gloves, Shins, Skates) the pants arrived today, next are the shoulders if I don't get them for my upcoming birthday first. They're a little stiff, especially coming from my 6yr old Vapor 10s, but the adjustment will be a smooth one I think, even though they are a little bulkier up top. I like the padding in the legs compared to my Vapors, good front protection but the side and back of the legs are broken up into 4 panels which rounds them out which I like. Seem like they will be another great adition to the One90 series.

cimg1746fp8.jpg

cimg1740aj2.jpg

cimg1743vv2.jpg

cimg1744fj7.jpg

cimg1745bv2.jpg

Helmet: Bauer 8000 w/ Oakley straight & Bauer 5000 w/ NBH 8500

Shoulder: Some old no protection Kohos

Elbow: NBH Supreme One90s

Gloves: NBH Supreme One90s

Pants: NBH Supreme One90s

Shins: NBH Supreme One90s

Skates: NBH Supreme One90s

Sticks: Warrior Dolomite

Edited by t1tan

Picture002.jpg

Skates, Helmets, Gloves, Sticks... and the pretty cool Vapor XXX mat from work.

Missing: Team issued MIA gloves (Brown and Wht)

Graf 709 SE's with black tblades(sold)

Many broken sticks. :(

Sticks Closeup: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u183/TC.../Picture003.jpg

Rest Closeup: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u183/TC...es9/Picture.jpg

Edit: Didnt realize I threw the broken '05 stealth in there instead of the good one.

those mia's are pretty cool. those colors go good together.

t1tan- no one90 stick?! i thought your obsession would atleast lead into temptaion into trying one. :P

Waiting for the Stick'um :D , although I'm really satisfied with my Warrior. I'm considering getting an Intake though because I feel like I sweat a buckets worth 10 minutes into a game with the 8000.