Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

those mia's are pretty cool. those colors go good together.

Yeah I wanted to get neutral colors since most official teams will supply gloves. Neutral, but still some flash right? ;)

My newest jerseys:

2jerseys.gif

Bought the Finland jersey from Edge...got the kit from 20west.com. The Blues DO match...it's just the flash that did that to the nameplate.

MSH jersey. I had a friend at work sew the eyelets for a lace in the front because they fit so big...the neck was practically hanging off my shoulder.

Name & number.

My newest jerseys:

2jerseys.gif

Bought the Finland jersey from Edge...got the kit from 20west.com. The Blues DO match...it's just the flash that did that to the nameplate.

MSH jersey. I had a friend at work sew the eyelets for a lace in the front because they fit so big...the neck was practically hanging off my shoulder.

Name & number.

Lovin the MSH jersey. Was the kit easy to put on?

I didn't do it. There is a place in town that does Twill lettering very reasonably. $25 (one color) $35 (two color) $45 (three color).

I had it done there. The Gold isn't an EXACT match...but it's DAMN close.

TCSnipes, do you like the FM480 cage over the Jofa bubble? Vice versa?

Eh I wore the bubble (dangler) last year. Took it off cuz I got the curse...

Gotta love the look of it (the dangler)... but the protection is pretty bad. Everytime I got or gave a hit the cage would come up exposing the lower half of my face. Which is the exact same for everyone else I know that has one. Thankfuly I suffered no injuries. Took it off and started scoring a lot more frequently again, haha.

Sidenote- Wore a half sheild for the first time tonight. (Obviously not allowed in MN HS hockey.) I was definately nervous the first few shifts, but i got semi used to it eventually.

I didn't do it. There is a place in town that does Twill lettering very reasonably. $25 (one color) $35 (two color) $45 (three color).

yeah, it's just a bit lighter. Still looks very good.

Edited by TBLfan

It doesn't look that far off in person. The flash lightened the back numbers...in the picture of the front...the "11" is a lot closer to the MSH logo than the back appears.

It doesn't look that far off in person. The flash lightened the back numbers...in the picture of the front...the "11" is a lot closer to the MSH logo than the back appears.

The trim tends to lighten up with any flash. The colors look very close to the one OT did for me. I'll upload the pic for comparison tomorrow along with a lot of other pics I've been meaning to upload.

Picture002.jpg

Skates, Helmets, Gloves, Sticks... and the pretty cool Vapor XXX mat from work.

Missing: Team issued MIA gloves (Brown and Wht)

Graf 709 SE's with black tblades(sold)

Many broken sticks. :(

Sticks Closeup: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u183/TC.../Picture003.jpg

Rest Closeup: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u183/TC...es9/Picture.jpg

Edit: Didnt realize I threw the broken '05 stealth in there instead of the good one.

Nice gear, but what's the "bubble" doing just sitting there? I still think it's the nicest looking cage out there.

TCSnipes, do you like the FM480 cage over the Jofa bubble? Vice versa?

Eh I wore the bubble (dangler) last year. Took it off cuz I got the curse...

Gotta love the look of it (the dangler)... but the protection is pretty bad. Everytime I got or gave a hit the cage would come up exposing the lower half of my face. Which is the exact same for everyone else I know that has one. Thankfuly I suffered no injuries. Took it off and started scoring a lot more frequently again, haha.

Sidenote- Wore a half sheild for the first time tonight. (Obviously not allowed in MN HS hockey.) I was definately nervous the first few shifts, but i got semi used to it eventually.

Good info, I'll stop overbidding on bubbles on eBay and stick to my white FM480.

I also tried a half shield for the first time the other night and didn't like. Too many sticks and elbows and pucks for my liking (and dental bill).

Loving the DR "Vintage" Gloves

Best palms out of the group

when did you guys make the MSH gloves?

couple years ago

do you have a sport coat to match that couch?

I have the pants too.

I am placing a personal bounty on the head of Tim McCracken. He's the coach and chief goon on that Syracuse team. A hundred bucks of my own money for the first one of my guys that reallly nails that creep.

What kind of gloves are the upper left hand corner, Chadd? Also looks like they say hockey player on them, but kinda look like Vapor gloves...weird. Loving the old-schoolish DR's too though.

Edited by EBondo

do you have a sport coat to match that couch?

I have the pants too.

I am placing a personal bounty on the head of Tim McCracken. He's the coach and chief goon on that Syracuse team. A hundred bucks of my own money for the first one of my guys that reallly nails that creep.

Dunlop, you suck c*ck.