Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I loved mine (until I broke the blade in half when it got stuck in the boards)...$50 is a kick-ass price though, you got a deal there!

The puck release off that thing is worth $50 alone.

well just got two stick from golfpuck, the ultra lite and one of the sherwood taper-flex. also added my name palte from my blades to the sherwood shafts.

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

Edited by oggy_3

Since my old photos got deleted and I've got some new equipment since, I thought I would post up my gear again...

8k.jpg

RBK 8K Helmet

helmets.jpg

All my helmets & shields

gloves.jpg

Bauer XV and CCM Sens Pro Stock gloves

xxx1.jpg

xxx2.jpg

My new XXX lite

curves.jpg

sticks.jpg

My sticks (Easton Synthesis & Warrior Mac Daddy are missing)

And some more...

skates.jpg

My RBK conversions (the Bauers are a friends)

pads.jpg

RBK / Jofa shins & elbows

shirts.jpg

Some of my shirts: From the top, L-R:

New York Islanders Alternate, Northern Cyclones (the team I play for) Home, Team GB Home, London Racers Home, Sheffield Steelers 'Say No To Drugs' Warm-Up, London Racers Away, Belfast Giants Continetal Cup, Belfast Giants Freddie Nasvall Game Worn Away, Belast Giants Home.

misc.jpg

Various wheels bearings & spaces

Those the same ones a few pages back from someone else on here?

yeah, same gloves. They are actually different from the R8lites my LHS shop has, the palm is slightly grippy(and they aren't black and green). Not nearly as grippy as a lot of other gloves out there. And as typical of a TPS high end glove, plastic inserts are all over the place.

Edited by TBLfan

What kind of response is that? Is it pro stock?

From what I can tell, it's a Response R2 (the new kind). It's basically a low-end stick, nothing special. If it is, then it's an absolute brick.

Or course, I might be wrong.

What kind of response is that? Is it pro stock?

From what I can tell, it's a Response R2 (the new kind). It's basically a low-end stick, nothing special. If it is, then it's an absolute brick.

Or course, I might be wrong.

We have a winner, is indeed an R2, I got it at my LHS for next to nothing. Have only used it for 2 or 3 games and its chipped to pieces. Has now be relegated for sticking handling practice on concrete.

Well, during only my second time using it, I snapped one of my Redlite XN10s that I purchased during that Hockeygiant sale, in half. I took a slapshot about 3-4 inches up from the connection point and it just shattered. So I sent it back to TPS and got this in return...

img0377mediumab2.jpg

img0383mediumhn4.jpg

img0380mediumge6.jpg

TPS Response R6 Regular flex. I threw a Forsberg Easton ST in it. Have not used it yet.

Well, during only my second time using it, I snapped one of my Redlite XN10s that I purchased during that Hockeygiant sale, in half. I took a slapshot about 3-4 inches up from the connection point and it just shattered. So I sent it back to TPS and got this in return...

img0377mediumab2.jpg

img0383mediumhn4.jpg

img0380mediumge6.jpg

TPS Response R6 Regular flex. I threw a Forsberg Easton ST in it. Have not used it yet.

Nice shaft, the new Grip zone feature is awesome. My brother got a prostock Response Lite. Too bad his stick is left handed. I might just have to hack off the blade on that Response Lite... :ph34r:

damn cobra that stick looks mint. you get a chance to try it out yet?

Ill edit in a pic of my new sickkick into this post later to keep on topic.

Edited by snap