Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i wish my xxx's looked like vae91's, blacked out looks awesome. Do you guys think i could just do that with a magic marker to mine? the red around the x's may be hard to cover up, but i think i could at least black out the white highlights...

marker would probably turn purple, i think there was a topic or two about blacking out/painting gloves, try searching.

i wish my xxx's looked like vae91's, blacked out looks awesome. Do you guys think i could just do that with a magic marker to mine? the red around the x's may be hard to cover up, but i think i could at least black out the white highlights...

marker would probably turn purple, i think there was a topic or two about blacking out/painting gloves, try searching.

I'm not sure what the striping material is made out of, but dyeing gloves seems to be a better solution than coloring/painting. I know there is leather and vinyl dyes available for purchase. Try a shoe shop or a furniture repair store. The dyes are fairly simple to use if you follow the directions.

how did it affect the weight, how much heavier is it now as opposed to before the repair work?

its heavier, the fix only weights like 44 grams or something like that but the response weights more than the xxx did. so its about 80 grams heavier.

I don't know but I would of been pretty upset if he would of did that to my stick, if it would have been something comparable, maybe not but an old Response....

I don't know but I would of been pretty upset if he would of did that to my stick, if it would have been something comparable, maybe not but an old Response....

I agree compltely. I would be pretty upset actually.

ummm... did you actually pay for that? I wouldn't have given them a dime. You take your stick to get fixed and they give you 1/3 of your stick back with another stick attached to the top, not cool.

ummm... did you actually pay for that? I wouldn't have given them a dime. You take your stick to get fixed and they give you 1/3 of your stick back with another stick attached to the top, not cool.

no my team gets them done for free because my coach is like the spokesmen of whatever for SRS.

Dolomite 2 Nipple Grip Combo

Got the shaft in a trade with Dieselbro, paired it with a Kovalev blade.

Other half of the deal here. Pretty much gonna be used for road.

Synthesis combo X2

Good to hear your back in hockey blues, maybe I'll see yah at the 'Nucks equipment sale ^_^

Now I can show off mine and my brother's haul :lol:

Everything

3 Smolinski Dolos, visor, and bag are mine

2 Synergy SE Krajicek, 2 Pyatt SLs, Cooke one90, eagle X70 Krajicek are my bro's

Krajicek X70

Smolinski Dolo

Cooke one90

Pyatt SL

Krajicek SE