Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

wouldn't they say the player's name and not rangers though?

Not necessarily. Last week at the caps development camp, EVERYONE had to wear the RBK nylon gloves, in new caps red/white/blue.

So, it could be a stock the rangers had left over from last year or something like that.

The RBK caps gloves for the players that wear them this year are really really really nice

i'm not sure how old they are. (they just say bauer, not nike/bauer) i got them off ebay a year ago for $220. i needed red/white/blue gloves for my team and i wanted the vapor xxx.

The auction said new york rangers, and they definitely are not retail, as they have the thickest palms i have ever used. the palms feel to be .7 to .8 mm thick, much thicker than retail nbh i've tried on.

Edited by ramensandwich

wouldn't they say the player's name and not rangers though?

Not necessarily. Last week at the caps development camp, EVERYONE had to wear the RBK nylon gloves, in new caps red/white/blue.

So, it could be a stock the rangers had left over from last year or something like that.

The RBK caps gloves for the players that wear them this year are really really really nice

Often teams will get a few pro stock whatever, built to no special specifications just for players to try out.

hmm you guys are right.. silly equipment freaks :D

ive been looking at rangers pics this morning and haven't seen any gloves yet that didn't have white cuffs like you say.

oh well it doesn't matter to me, they're still great gloves.

Edited by ramensandwich

Wow you definately spent some cash on sticks...closest i got to having a stick line up like that was a stealth xn10 and an r2(the stealth was given to me ..didnt buy it)

Alright, it has been awhile since I've posted pics of my stuff, here is a full update of what I am currently using right now.

*Caution large pictures*

Album link, may load faster

Road hockey sticks

Road hockey sticks, blades

Ice hockey sticks

Ice hockey sticks 2

Ice hockey sticks 3

Helmets, skates, gloves

Misc Protective

EVERYTHING!!

It is a lot :) Custom XXXX skates are coming soon too... B)

Edited by dieselbro

How do you like the One90 blade?

Its awesome, no complaints so far, paired with the vapor XX shaft it almost feels exactly like my xxx lite in terms of feel etc.

Swing it in a P88 pattern on an UltraLite and I also like it. Sturdy, lightweight, and my favorite pattern.

Ballistik 45 Caliber mid curve, just arrived today, I am doing a long term review on it (see ops review section)

I was looking at their stuff a while back and wasn't too excited about the $200 Canadian and shipping, etc. Did you buy it directly off their site or is there some where else...possibly cheaper?

Ballistik 45 Caliber mid curve, just arrived today, I am doing a long term review on it (see ops review section)

I was looking at their stuff a while back and wasn't too excited about the $200 Canadian and shipping, etc. Did you buy it directly off their site or is there some where else...possibly cheaper?

It's part of a new program that we pitched to the manufacturers at the trade show in Vegas. There will be more of these to come.

Before the rush starts, we'll let you know if you're selected for the program there's no need to ask us. We will be attempting to place products with the appropriate members, depending on their skills and level of products used.