Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

almost makes me regret buying my black ones, i doubt my team would let me wear those though, they have a black only rule.

haha my team also wears black but i couldn't pass these up...i'll take the chance :]

hell, i'll play on the rec team to wear those beauties...

I am thinking of gettin' the White/Royal, White/Black, or White/Navy...which do you guys think will look best with the Washington Capitals color scheme?

depends if you mean the gold/blue scheme or the new one...

I am talking the blue/gold scheme. I am thinking of going towards the white/black because my HS team is green/white and the black would go with both teams.

I am thinking of gettin' the White/Royal, White/Black, or White/Navy...which do you guys think will look best with the Washington Capitals color scheme?

depends if you mean the gold/blue scheme or the new one...

I am talking the blue/gold scheme. I am thinking of going towards the white/black because my HS team is green/white and the black would go with both teams.

you can't go wrong with black/white, (or in this case white/black?), goes with any uni.

just added these to my collection:

graf1.jpg

grafjpg.jpg

let me know what you think

Nice skates man. I miss mine with black t`blades... :(

Edit- Actually Id rather skate on LS2s.... I just liked the look of black t`blades instead of white.

Edited by TCsnipes9

just added these to my collection:

graf1.jpg

grafjpg.jpg

let me know what you think

those are some beautiful skates my man, how much you drop for them?

not much at all, some one was selling a few pairs on ebay, so when all said and done with getting new holders less than $300

Do they fit the same as the RBK 6K glove?

No they are a little more snug on the fingers and the opposite side of your knuckles (whatever the correct term for that specififc part of your palm is).

Do they fit the same as the RBK 6K glove?

No they are a little more snug on the fingers and the opposite side of your knuckles (whatever the correct term for that specififc part of your palm is).

It's a dri-fit pad along the back of the hand and through the back of the fingers. I'm sure it won't fit soo snug after you start sweating. :)

The RBKs fit tighter and are more streamlined than the 4-roll. And yes, 14" gloves should be fine.

Edited by TBLfan