Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I love the look of the 4 roll but just cant stand how thick and bulky it is. Probably the best looking glove out right now IMO especially with the "white out" color scheme. Nice gloves Cavs.

I'll have to disagree with you, sabre. The white/red may just be the sickest gloves I've ever seen.

Btw Cavs, nice dell in the background lol...I think I've got the same one.

i'm partial to the white/green and white/black, also, as i've stated many times on this board, you can't go wrong with black and white. its just plain classy

^^ And that's why I like Edge's.

Moving to a red team though, I'd have to go with Cavs' gloves.

Those white out gloves are sick, I mite have to take a walk down to my pure hockey and buy a pair tomorrow morning. Are they the same price as the regular colors? Or do you have to pay more because they are custom?

Those white out gloves are sick, I mite have to take a walk down to my pure hockey and buy a pair tomorrow morning. Are they the same price as the regular colors? Or do you have to pay more because they are custom?

They're great until you actually wear them and they get marked up. They start looking bad pretty quickly.

They're great until you actually wear them and they get marked up. They start looking bad pretty quickly.

Yea, I didn't think of that.. I think I'll stick to my pro stock Stoll synergies

same price $99.99 plus tax

my gear

047.jpg

one90 gloves

048.jpg

one90's dyed holders

051.jpg

4500 with white jofa 480 cage

052.jpg

air9000

053.jpg

one90 stick'um