Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I have had the gloves for a few months now (they are amazing!) and today I just added the skates. My 1st pair of top of the line Ice skates. They are so good they broke my scoring drought, I ended up with 1 goal (awesome breakaway goal) and 1 assist. We won the game 3-0.

frontglove.jpg

sideglove.jpg

Ex-Andreas Lilja Vapor XXX, the palms and flexibility on these are insane, he really worked them hard.

sideskate.jpg

Only used about 15-20 sessions, paid 40% of the normal retail price, Im very happy with these and will be moreso once they are baked and set to my feet.

my gear

047.jpg

one90 gloves

048.jpg

one90's dyed holders

051.jpg

4500 with white jofa 480 cage

052.jpg

air9000

053.jpg

one90 stick'um

055.jpg

one90 curves

056.jpg

one is lindros and the other is naslund, total hockey messed up the order

crazy holders

I have had the gloves for a few months now (they are amazing!) and today I just added the skates. My 1st pair of top of the line Ice skates. They are so good they broke my scoring drought, I ended up with 1 goal (awesome breakaway goal) and 1 assist. We won the game 3-0.

sideskate.jpg

Only used about 15-20 sessions, paid 40% of the normal retail price, Im very happy with these and will be moreso once they are baked and set to my feet.

Top of the line skates? I thought the XXX was the top. Anyways, glad to see they're working excellently for you.

and thorpedo26, please don't quote all of those jumbo sized pictures just to say "crazy holders"

my gear

047.jpg

one90 gloves

048.jpg

one90's dyed holders

051.jpg

4500 with white jofa 480 cage

052.jpg

air9000

053.jpg

one90 stick'um

055.jpg

one90 curves

056.jpg

one is lindros and the other is naslund, total hockey messed up the order

crazy holders

no way man, what did you try to do? they look terrible!

Top of the line skates? I thought the XXX was the top. Anyways, glad to see they're working excellently for you.

Once were top of the line, allot like the XXX's considering we now have the XXXX's gracing our stores. ;)

They are a few years old but I always wanted a pair.

They may not be NBH's top skate but they're very much a top-of-the-line skate. It's all semantics and this board doesn't handle it very well.

They are a few years old but I always wanted a pair.

Im still rocking my XX's, and they are still going strong! Too bad my feet seem to be getting bigger <_< Enjoy them!

Ended up baking them yesterday and today Im wearing them whilst watching a movie. So comfy now they really feel like they are re-made for my feet. Great skates, worth every penny.

Edited by Aussie Joe

jro2711, how did u dye the holders. i'm thinking about dying my holders on the one90s.

RIT Dye is what they use to dye lacrosse heads, and there has been a few threads about doing it on here. Search it up and you should find one.

MSH Member Mack just made a certain Coyotes fan (ME!) happier than a pig in shit when he unearthed this dagger for me. Nothing special to most, but for me, I'm psyched. Period.

Easton Stealth Derek Morris Pro Stock

I took some time to clean her up, and she's ready to go for Sunday night.

Thanks again Mack! I've been trying to send you a PM but your mailbox is jammed.

dmostick.jpg

Halfmoon-

Awesome news, I'm glad you're digging it. What did you use to get it cleaned? I'll have to try that on some other gunky sticks I've got.

Halfmoon-

Awesome news, I'm glad you're digging it. What did you use to get it cleaned? I'll have to try that on some other gunky sticks I've got.

Goo Gone cleans up tape residue and everything else nicely on sticks.

Have you tried it on sticks that were user-painted? Most of mine get the Krylon makeover so I'd wonder if that'd rip that off. I guess I'll just give it a try and look for that stuff, thanks.