Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

hahaha that is one awsome cooper helmet, but really nice gloves, are those your teams colors ?

They were last season, Might be this season as well. (Beer League)

what kinda helmet is that orange one?
Is that Habs bucket a Pro...or did you put the logos on. I don't recall them having logos that big on their helmets?

I got Both of these helmets on Ebay for $30 or so. They're both Itechs HC100's. I just don't know what Logo that is on the front of the Orange. The blue is not a Pro stock, and you are correct, the logos aren't that big.

*GaitHelmets_FieldGaitHelmet.jpg

Dman is correct, the logo is from Gait Lacrosse

Are all those buckets rockable? Or do you pretty much only use the RbK?

They are all ready to be worn, I pretty much just stick with the RBK though cuz I hate swapping visors all the time. But I'll use the others for Drop In's depending on what jersey I'm wearing :D

*I also have a black SK7, and white SK300. Just for show though, haven't had the cahones to put em on for play.

Edited by wex12

ehh.. there not going to be your Mission He line... and if ounces here and there affect your game THAT much..you have bigger worries then equipment.

It's style over substance. Some players can play the same way with that skate or a lightier skate.

Mind over matter.. just go out and play.

we think the same way mack.. you just been on this site a lot longer.

I been reading as a guest for a while just was too lzy to register and start posting.

it's ok i'll take my bumps like a man about them white 'figure skates'...

We must not think the same way because I wouldn't sacrifice anything for what I would think looks good, no matter how infinitesimal the difference in weight may be.

Time for an update...

Bauer 5500 with Itech HS-22 Pro-Wave

gear034.jpg

Pro Return Supra G35's

gear033.jpg

R8 shins I picked up from a member here

gear031.jpg

Vapor XX's, also from a member here

gear030.jpg

Current stick selection:

- S. Donovan pro return XXX Lite (from cougarscaptain87.) There's supposed to be 2 of these, but one didn't survive the trip here.

- T. Green pro return Dolomite, 260 flex, slightly irregular blade shape.

- TPS Adrenaline Control. Regular flex, Afinogenov pattern.

gear025.jpg

gear027.jpg

Here's the newest addition's.

CCM Protack Gloves:

1001508zs8.jpg

and new skates

Easton Stealth S15's

1001509ay1.jpg

I got some Lightspeed 2's put on and some felt sewn onto the tongue to make them bigger so I can get the "tongues out" look. Yes, I know the decals on the lightspeeds are different, it was all they had at the shop haha.

Edited by Jbone

davis, is that the normal way you tie your laces? any particular reason? relieve the stress in that area or something?

Thanks a ton for compliments! The skates were originally made for Krys Kolanos when he was with the Coyotes but he didn't use them, so I managed to snag them from Majer Hockey. Seeing as I've been skatin on the Custom+ my whole life I didn't wanna make the change to the Cobra since I knew the C+ was what I liked. So I asked them to make the swap for the black Tuuks and they did it free of charge...the black makes them extra bad-ass, haha. From what I understand, the skate is actually closer to an Ultra G35, as opposed to the Supra...which is pretty unique.

I lace 'em like that because they have the extra thick tongues, and if I lace all the eyelets then it tends to nip a bit in that area. So I've found that with that lacing pattern it spreads out the tension a bit.

Thanks again :D