Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Maybe not for being a Habs fan....but certainly devil-like for the temptation of that damn avatar!

haha, you are lucky i didnt put the others up... i deemed them inappropriate...

Is that Keeley in your Ava? Trust Chelsea to find the hottest skank mag model and put her in their jersey. Does this mean Man U gets Lucy Pinder? ;)

PS: Drewhunz, you've got some pubez on your stick matey, lol (see pic 2).

Edited by Aussie Joe

Maybe not for being a Habs fan....but certainly devil-like for the temptation of that damn avatar!

haha, you are lucky i didnt put the others up... i deemed them inappropriate...

Is that Keeley in your Ava? Trust Chelsea to find the hottest skank mag model and put her in their jersey. Does this mean Man U gets Lucy Pinder? ;)

PS: Drewhunz, you've got some pubez on your stick matey, lol (see pic 2).

Oh dear lord.

Damn Drew had to go and push my buttons. remember how I said I wouldn't visit your sister? Well me and the Travelocity gnome are going to play Amtrak now.

I think I got the last pair of XL. :P

Too bad they sold out of the L elbows too or else I'd be down to hardcore minimalist protection.

:rolleyes: LOL. I don't really have another $30 to spend on equipment right now anyway.

TBLfan, if you're still looking for the elbows, I saw them on dicks sporting goods website.. although i think you can find them all over.. http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/sm-nike-...pi-2580620.html

rwclifto.. if u can find $30 in the sofa than you can go here for the supreme classics in your size at kemps http://www.kempshockey.com/shoulder/senior...il.cfm?DID=1949

Edited by hapamatt122

i haven't gotten a chance to use them yet. The next time im on the ice is monday...i will post feedback after then.

alright thanks

Used them last night...they were awsome the fit is great the anchor strap kept them in place they didnt slip around at all unlike my 4k's. I cant comment on the protection because it was a practice but so far i am really liking them.

vectorvisoroz0.jpg

vector helmet w/ hs22 pro wave visor

You might want to move your xbox 360 to a better ventilated area. I just got the red ring of death and kept mine right next to an air vent.

Everyones jumping on the vector helmet bandwagon now aren't they? I can't decide between that and an 8k. But, the 8k's about twice as much....

Everyones jumping on the vector helmet bandwagon now aren't they? I can't decide between that and an 8k. But, the 8k's about twice as much....

I had an 8K before but I didn't really like it as much as the way the Vector fits. I've been planning to get one for a very long time and when I did I got beaked at like no tomorrow :rolleyes:

other30litehr9.jpg

xxxcurveuc3.jpg

XXX Lite shaft I got a while back

HOw do you like the shaft and the helmet? i can't get used to the xxxlite grip.

btw, didn't you make canucks music videos before? do you still do that?

Shaft - Well I guess this makes it my 4th XXX Lite including my iD one. I love it.

Helmet - I haven't used it yet, hopefully soon though

Videos - The last one I made was midway thru last season but I stopped when NHL.com took over every team's website and Canucks stopped showing their CanucksTV highlights.

i haven't gotten a chance to use them yet. The next time im on the ice is monday...i will post feedback after then.

alright thanks

Used them last night...they were awsome the fit is great the anchor strap kept them in place they didnt slip around at all unlike my 4k's. I cant comment on the protection because it was a practice but so far i am really liking them.

Alright sounds great. Might have to pick me up a pair :)

I think I got the last pair of XL. :P

Too bad they sold out of the L elbows too or else I'd be down to hardcore minimalist protection.

:rolleyes: LOL. I don't really have another $30 to spend on equipment right now anyway.

TBLfan, if you're still looking for the elbows, I saw them on dicks sporting goods website.. although i think you can find them all over.. http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/sm-nike-...pi-2580620.html

rwclifto.. if u can find $30 in the sofa than you can go here for the supreme classics in your size at kemps http://www.kempshockey.com/shoulder/senior...il.cfm?DID=1949

Thanks, best price I've seen besides hockey2 and it's with the NBH logo. ;)

I was for a while now, but you see way more Vectors in every league now. I think it'll be my future helmet.

at first I disliked it, then I saw it in a darker color... then when I saw it in person and tried it on it was love... I'm still curious about the 9500, the stealth and the new intake coming out all within the next year.