Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Here's some of the new/ old stuff

IMG_1539.jpg

is that a bauer liner you got in your rbk shins?

yeah i didnt like the feel of my rbk so i took the liner out of my old bauer comps, makes the strap tighter(dont have to always use tape) and it feels alot better

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

You get a bunch of custom blades done? I assume they all look like the curves in the pics. Lidstrom-ish? They working out well?

he got it off ebay (i remember the topic and the auction), try ebay, or hockeymonkey has some pro stock synergies left over i believe

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

You get a bunch of custom blades done? I assume they all look like the curves in the pics. Lidstrom-ish? They working out well?

Yeah i got 12 in may, and they are dury-lidstromish and they are good but the fiberglass lare on the bottom breaks down but they last about a month id say, i play 4 times a week

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

I was wondering why I can't find a pair of cheap xxx or xx skates. Now I know that it's cos your hogging them. :lol:

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

I was wondering why I can't find a pair of cheap xxx or xx skates. Now I know that it's cos your hogging them. :lol:

Yeah maybe XX cost didnt cost me much bought them from a buddy at work, XXX 150 and the XXX with blue holders were 400 a little bit over a year ago

Edited by oggy_3

I know I'm not exactly contributing to the thread, but can we please stop quoting pictures over and over again? Maybe it's just me that's annoyed by it..

I know I'm not exactly contributing to the thread, but can we please stop quoting pictures over and over again? Maybe it's just me that's annoyed by it..

No, its general forum etiquette to never quote pictures. New rule here maybe? Feels like its ruining the thread.

We go through this discussion every 10 pages or so.

When you quote a post with a pic just delete the pic's url and type *pic* or leave it blank. It's not hard.