Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

my 2 new additions:

reechi pro

and coming soon...

Jordan Staal One90 http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x174/sn.../Picture063.jpg

another staal pic

Is that AK27 a OPS? I didn't realise they existed at all. How do you like it?

supposedly it is (altho to me it looks like it was a shaft with a 4 inch plug fused on the end fused onto a blade :lol: )

PHOTO TO EXPLAIN WHAT I MEAN (lines represent what look like fused points lol: ak27ci1.th.jpg :

but im in love.. stick is my boyfriend :ph34r:

I also have the AK27 OPS, from Jeff Friesen, the blade broke in 2 games, and he had the blade fused so tight that the re-bar trick didn't even move the blade a cm, so I have to use mine in the butt end. I hope you have better luck.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/f.../niceeeeeee.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/f...dsfsafasasd.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/f...er120/dfaaa.jpg

*photo quality sucks*

synergy elite 85 grip sakic-only stick in use

synergy si-core 100 grip iginla-retired

stealth cnt 100 grip drury-blade is fractured-retired

synergy sl 100 grip drury-heel is chipped to shit-retired

2 adrenaline controls whip nash-both blades broke after 8 and 12 months of use

not pictured- s-17 100 grip sackic- pre-ordered

How can you use that many different curves?

lol. idk. i find that i dont mind most curves. ive been rockin' the adrenalines until i broke my last one 4 days ago.

I wish i had that ability it was very hard for me to change from iginla to forsberg/pm9

I also find that depending on the game the other goalie plays ( butterfly, standing..etc.) I will use a different curve to get the puck in that general area (high or low) without too much thinking so I just have to worry about fine tuning my exact shot location.

I also find that depending on the game the other goalie plays ( butterfly, standing..etc.) I will use a different curve to get the puck in that general area (high or low) without too much thinking so I just have to worry about fine tuning my exact shot location.

lol...it seems like a good idea to me...but id end up bringing like 5 sticks...lol

Ive never even been able to find a retail AK27, are they not sold in Calgary or somethin?

You haven't been looking very hard then. They are available at Tuxedo Source for Sports and Professional Skate Service.

lol...it seems like a good idea to me...but id end up bringing like 5 sticks...lol

Sakic is the only curve I've every used besides the old Yzerman which I believe is just a clone. Anytime I attempt to use a curve that isn't open I just can't lift the puck. I tried using Kovalchuk's toe hook and I still can't lift as much as with the sakic and even stickhandling is awkward. Just don't want to spend enough time trying to adjust. That is a neat idea though Hockey is life.

Im weird like that. Ive never used the same curve, lately Ive used the Drury curve because I liked how it looked(no bs) and then I bought my next 3 sticks with the same curve. But I can pick up any stick any curve, flex, what ever and just use it.

I also have the AK27 OPS, from Jeff Friesen, the blade broke in 2 games, and he had the blade fused so tight that the re-bar trick didn't even move the blade a cm, so I have to use mine in the butt end. I hope you have better luck.

been using mine for a couple weeks now (3-4times a week) and everything is fine

Ive never even been able to find a retail AK27, are they not sold in Calgary or somethin?

You haven't been looking very hard then. They are available at Tuxedo Source for Sports and Professional Skate Service.

Ive never been to Tuxedo, ill have to check that out. I have been to Prof.Skate though and all i could find were Dolo's MacDaddy's and Kronik's.

Edited by colin97

Ive never been to Tuxedo, ill have to check that out. I have been to Prof.Skate though and all i could find were Dolo's MacDaddy's and Kronik's.

Seen some at Bow Cycle to. At the flames sale last June they were selling for $15 if you were quick enough to grap a bundle.

Edited by tro

mission intake helmet

custom visor i made by cutting the bottom off an Itech concept II shield.

I like the dome but just don't feel the visor. It looks a little too boxy.

Edited by Scurvy

mission intake helmet

custom visor i made by cutting the bottom off an Itech concept II shield.

I like the dome but just don't feel the visor. It looks a little too boxy.

Just the HLC visor essentially

Miss Conduct where did you get those gloves!?!? I NEED a pair like that, my HS rocks those colors and the gear whore in me says another year of navy/white mitts just won't cut it. They are absolutely beautiful!

I bought them off ebay used they are one90 Pro's, from UofMaine Black Bears. unfortunately JR says you have to buy 15 from nike if you want a pair lol, or find someone who works for UofM .. lol

hey if your still looking for those gloves they have 14 and 15 inch on EWH

http://eastwesthockey.net/uofmasu90pro.html

EDIT: Sorry guys it's late i didnt notice it was posted

Edited by budro727

I love Tacks.

I grew up on them and will always have a soft spot for them. My brothers each bought 3 pairs of 1152's when they last went.

Mine are now RBK 9K's...but I would go back to Tacks in a second if I could find a pair my size...

oyé oyé :)

CCM super tacks 952

I know it's a joke compared to your brand-new high end ultra light skates :ph34r:

Those are the last pair of Tacks that I owned before this Vector crap came out. They are missed.

The only pair of skates that I have found since that rival them in regards to comfort and fit are the RBK 7K's.

I'd take some of the "older" skates over a lot of the higher end stuff available today. Hell, I just switched back to Vapor 10s (remember those?) after a few years in Graf G35s and G35 Ultras.

I had a soft spot for them too... it was the tendon guard. :(

P.S. Looks like you have the same issue.

Edited by TBLfan