Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

What the fuck is "Sweedish"?

Look at the sig, mack - fucking Chuck Norris bullshit. That should act as some sort of indication of what we're working with, here.

Guys, its a typo! Its not like its the first typo ever on the board is it? Chill out!

rhino...I don't know if it the different material that liner is made out of...but the sweat in my eyes is crazy with the Vector...(my ONLY complaint about it). That sweat strip is a good idea.

These bad boys showed up in the mail today. As I've mentioned in another thread, my Bauer 6000's were overkill for the league I'm currently playing in, so I picked up these SP300's instead. (my camera had an incident involving a concrete floor, so I had to find this stock picture.)

Always admired these from afar, I'd have gotten them if they came in XL. Did you consider 5030s as well?

If you still want a pair, I got some...a bit too large for me. Not made by Bauer though.

Edited by sc37

These bad boys showed up in the mail today. As I've mentioned in another thread, my Bauer 6000's were overkill for the league I'm currently playing in, so I picked up these SP300's instead. (my camera had an incident involving a concrete floor, so I had to find this stock picture.)

Always admired these from afar, I'd have gotten them if they came in XL. Did you consider 5030s as well?

If you still want a pair, I got some...a bit too large for me. Not made by Bauer though.

Thanks for the offer, I'm sticking with my 5030s until they fall apart.

I tried on a couple pairs of 5030's (one in medium, one in large), as well as a pair of Bauer Supreme Classics...but the SP300's just fit me a little better. The caps on the SP300's are smaller than both the other pairs, and they have a lower profile than the Classics. I had a pair of the 300's a few years ago so i knew what they were like but they were a large, and I've lost about 60 pounds since I wore those...so I got these in medium.

So I'm thinking about switching over to ice. All i have are some pretty sweet inline skates so i dont want to convert those over to ice but i found these skates on hockeydeals.com. I think im gonna go with the black ones. cougarcaptain said he could grind down the front for me. Let me know if you guys think they will be okay. Im pretty much just trying to get in shape for the modsquad skate.

newskates.jpg

edit: link did not work

Edited by cougarkiller98

So I'm thinking about switching over to ice. All i have are some pretty sweet inline skates so i dont want to convert those over to ice but i found these skates on hockeydeals.com. I think im gonna go with the black ones. cougarcaptain said he could grind down the front for me. Let me know if you guys think they will be okay. Im pretty much just trying to get in shape for the modsquad skate.

Are you just going to use them for skating or actually playing hockey? I would think a puck to the foot with those on might hurt. :o

newskates.jpg

you go to be kidding

newskates.jpg

you go to be kidding

I hope he is. If you aren't, bad choice. You'll get no protection from those things. I'd suggest to get real hockey skates...even if they are really cheap ones.

I actually use those skates and they are wonderful. I get tons of flex and get a nice deep knee bend. Although for pickup I normally get stuck on the ice with a bunch of girls that stare at me and I have to bring my own puck to play... They don't like when I check them and they all refuse to play with hockey sticks. Stupid girls.

got as in bought, misspoke, sorry. took them out today, theyre actually V10.0's (they said they were the new ones, i'm assuming that means 2nd generation catapults, not U's) regulars run a little stiffer that advertised, the blade is VERY thin and VERY stiff. they recieve passes well, and the flex breaks in nicely after a few shots. Contour grip is also very nice. less grippy than most pro stock sickkicks/10.0's ive had.

but they shoot like Rockstars, poor goalie this mornin never seen it comin

Thin... Don't think I've seen that THC blade. I love their thick blade though. If I could find a 10.0 with the thick blade in a big toe curve I'd be buying 9 or so too.

Edited by TBLfan