Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

got as in bought, misspoke, sorry. took them out today, theyre actually V10.0's (they said they were the new ones, i'm assuming that means 2nd generation catapults, not U's) regulars run a little stiffer that advertised, the blade is VERY thin and VERY stiff. they recieve passes well, and the flex breaks in nicely after a few shots. Contour grip is also very nice. less grippy than most pro stock sickkicks/10.0's ive had.

but they shoot like Rockstars, poor goalie this mornin never seen it comin

hmm...custom 9, how much if u don't mind me asking?

In his original post with the pictures, he didn't mention anything about it, so I just assumed they were what I saw, which was a RBK.

But that's pretty cool. Heard McCabe had his Easton SL's painted to look the the Easton SE to promote the stick.

In his original post with the pictures, he didn't mention anything about it, so I just assumed they were what I saw, which was a RBK.

But that's pretty cool. Heard McCabe had his Easton SL's painted to look the the Easton SE to promote the stick.

happens all the time, look in almost any stick related thread on this site and there is some mention of repainting sticks. It is extremely common for a pro to have a stick he uses painted to look like the newest top of the line stick for the company that sponsors him.

ill have to look at the barcode and stickers to confirm, but i was told i got 10.0 shaft and blade with the Sickkick paint, the blade is similar to some pro stock ccm blades ive seen (ovechkins for one) and it feels like a contour grip 10.0. ill investigate further. another fellow worker ordered righties at the same time as me, and recieved sickkick "V8.9" in the old paint scheme, mine have no "8.9 or 10.0" denotation on them anywhere

I still wonder why TPS doesn't do this to Gomez's XN10... I wonder if he stocked up or he's one of the guys that pulls the "This isn't what I wanted" when he sees the new paint job.

Been trying to post my equipement here , but keep getting the following

"Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed"

How do i put pics then ?

Here goes , i have to go piece by piece thought . Using mu insurance picks !

Part 1 : Skates - Gloves - Sticks

Graf Ultra g70 : By Far the best skate i ever owned since my custom tacks 10 years ago !

grafg70ig1.jpg

Warrior Royale : Super lightweight , comfy . waiting for the new Warriors by Mia to be available !

warriorglovesrx4.jpg

AK 27 100 flex , Kovalev Curve

Dolo D.Markov pro stock 85 flex(give or take) , Draper Curve

Graf 7000Tskr 85 flex (more like 70) , Sakic curve

twigs1et3.jpg

twigs2pm7.jpg

Nothing too special, but the latest addition to my strange, green glove obsession...

Sweet mits!

I keep looking at the CP94s at eastwesthockey, but I could not resist on the One90 pro stocks they got. Picked up two pair of those puppies! Pics coming.

Nothing too special, but the latest addition to my strange, green glove obsession...

eagc9.jpg

Pic isn't working for me, all I got is a question mark. You think you could post another pic or link?

eagc9.jpg

Pic isn't working for me, all I got is a question mark. You think you could post another pic or link?

working for me...even in your quote...maybe u can see it in the quote i posted?

eagc9.jpg

working for me...even in your quote...maybe u can see it in the quote i posted?

No, i can't. could you post a link to it in imageshack if you know how.

can I see some more green gloves? i plan on ordering some soon for highschool

mess around with MIA's customzer or Eagle's customizer if that's what u mean

Hey guys and girls,

Well it has been awhile since I have last posted. My grade 12 year has hit me pretty hard and sorta taken time away from other things including my 'online' alias, but nonetheless here I am and these are my (semi) new skates = ) They are custom Vapor XXXX's and I placed the order for them back in august and got them around the end of september. I am really happy with them except for one little little thing, the back of my left heel has been giving me some pain, but I've had it punched out and its getting better. Everything else is top notch especially the tongues, after seeing Guy Incognito's skates I knew I had to have them :) Anyways here are the pics. Cheers

-Braden

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5