Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Girlfriend's birthday present that I made for her.

Cooper SK2000, HM30 mask, and Bauer 5000 helmet padding.

She is a big Osgood fan and also plays goal.

Nicely done. Looks great.

18857918464500ak1.th.jpg

18857915533300mr3.th.jpg

18857911821300ou6.th.jpg

Girlfriend's birthday present that I made for her.

Cooper SK2000, HM30 mask, and Bauer 5000 helmet padding.

She is a big Osgood fan and also plays goal.

Marry the girl.....you found a keeper!!!

:D

Lets blame that one on the writers strike, eh?

Ok fast review in 3:14 am and just got back.The thing is amazing ... simply put the best stick out there atm.It took me like 20 shoot to get familiarized with it and after that the love conection started.You will see the biggest diference in a wrister and a little half slapper.

The thing rocket and the kick you get out of the stick is amazing.I was liking my XXXX a lot (the blade is still the best imo out there atm) but that damn s17 shoot rocket and its on the notch.

I seriously give it a 11 on 10.

Easton couquered me back after the (insert insult here) easton SE the worst stick i ever get my hand on.

Anyway i will keep you guys informed but after 2 hour i can tell you that its a definite BUY.

synergy 1 and 2

dscf0273zl6.th.jpg

What's up with the tape around the bottom of the SE Grip shaft? Did it crack?

Edit: Oh, on second look I see it's a two piece.

Edited by Killa_Kyle

Chadd, you're the man...

"Listen... just listen for a minute.. to the sustain... aaaaah! You could go grab a bite and come back, you'd still be hearing that one.. aaaah!"

does anyone have the white 9ks with lightspeed2's on them and could post a pic? or if there already is on in this thread tell me what page its on?

Edited by k-ody.m

haha there is definatly no white 9ks on page 204 but it was fun going all the way back thanks <_<

You can click the "v" arrow on the top left with "# pages" then type in a page number to go to i.e. 204. Much quicker instead of clicking page by page.

its to late now haha i already went all the way back and it wasn't there so anyone got an idea? a real answer would be nice

Edited by k-ody.m

its to late now haha i already went all the way back and it wasn't there so anyone got an idea? a real answer would be nice

Of course it's too late now, but for next time. ;)

synergy 1 and 2

dscf0273zl6.th.jpg

What's up with the tape around the bottom of the SE Grip shaft? Did it crack?

Edit: Oh, on second look I see it's a two piece.

the synergy se grip is a SALO pro stock wich broke, so I put a vapor xxx-lite wood blade, then the vapor blade broke, so I put a one 90 composite blade, so far so good.

haha there is definatly no white 9ks on page 204 but it was fun going all the way back thanks <_<

You can click the "v" arrow on the top left with "# pages" then type in a page number to go to i.e. 204. Much quicker instead of clicking page by page.

I love you. metaphorically speaking.

does anyone have the white 9ks with lightspeed2's on them and could post a pic? or if there already is on in this thread tell me what page its on?

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8805/sany0008oc1.jpg

:lol: the blue lightspeeds... i gotta admit though, they are pretty cool looking, and ive kind of always fathomed putting blue lightspeeds on my skates

They are still going strong !!! But on my White S15 i wont be going the blue way on my holder.But i am still debating the pitch3 and ls2 holder.

They are still going strong !!! But on my White S15 i wont be going the blue way on my holder.But i am still debating the pitch3 and ls2 holder.

im a huge fan of the LS2, ive been using it for years. but i must admit, all the great things ive heard about the pitch and its great looks, i may have to eventually replace my with Pitch