Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

the rest of the stuff was old, well its still my starting equipment. Gloves are for different teams. But i buy all of my stuff so its not like mommy and daddy buy me everything.

the rest of the stuff was old, well its still my starting equipment. Gloves are for different teams. But i buy all of my stuff so its not like mommy and daddy buy me everything.

Good to here, i have been buying my gear since grade 8, the last thing my parents bought me were Pants and this year being my last year midget they bought me another pair because mine were torn to crap. I hate it when some kids get any piece of gear they want and then wreck it because they do not like it....

Skates-Vapor XXV with Superfeet

Gloves-Nike/Bauer One90 15"

Pants-Custom Tackla 951 (2" extra length)

Elbows-CCM Vector 6.0

Sticks-RBK 5K shaft with One90 Blade (P88) and Bauer Endure 2 P88

Helmet-Bauer 4500 with Itech visor

gear.jpg

looks like a bauer 5000 lid to me

is it even safe to put ls2p steel in there?

is it even safe to put ls2p steel in there?

it would have to have been shortened would it not? its 2-3mm longer than regular LS/LS2 steel is it not?

I saw the Core Lights, and at a quick glance I thought they were the old, old black & red Koho Vector shafts... damn I miss that thing. Although it's demise introduced me to the old brown Easton Ultra Lite

I saw the Core Lights, and at a quick glance I thought they were the old, old black & red Koho Vector shafts... damn I miss that thing. Although it's demise introduced me to the old brown Easton Ultra Lite

Still have one of those old Vector shafts in pristine condition. A great oldie indeed!

My current equipment is:

Skates-One90's and XXXX

Sticks-2 Easton Stealths from '07

Pants-NBH supreme 70's

Elbow pads-easton synergey 700

Shoulder-NBH supreme 70s

Shin pads-NBH supreme 70s

Helment-BLK mission intake and BLK NBH 5500

Gloves-NBH BLK PRO 4 ROLL

I WOULD POST PICS BUT I SUCK AT UPLOADING THEM ONTO HERE LOL IM SORRY

Still have one of those old Vector shafts in pristine condition. A great oldie indeed!

My Koho Vector, plus a Canadien wooden blade.... heaven.

I have a old Canadien 'Neely' pattern still in mine.

Drew, you might want to call Jagr and let him know you have all the leftover Kohos in the free world.

Not necessarily. Was at Ice Works in Aston tonight and they had four or five brand new Torpedo shafts. Might wanna call up Wellwood since he swore by them.

Canadien blades sucked, imo. They were always fat and required some work to get into a shaft. I can't believe you guys had them in Koho shafts; that's sacrilege. I had Koho Revolutions in mine, usually Sundin, Stevens, Kurri or Housley.